• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Vendor Fair - Fundraiser for Daycare Center!

In summary, the "Usual Vendor Fair" is an event organized by Pampered Chef for their independent consultants to showcase and sell products to potential customers. The frequency of the event varies and it is open to the public. Exclusive deals and promotions are often offered at the fair. If you are an independent consultant, you can sign up to participate through the consultant portal. Otherwise, you can contact a local consultant to inquire about becoming one and participating in future events.
Tracy99
Gold Member
So I am doing a fair tomorrow at a day care center. The day care's goal is to raise money so this is a fundraiser. However, there was no charge for the booth. Instead I am just taking any orders and putting them into a fundraiser for the group. The other vendors are doing something similar and it is being billed as on stop shopping for the holidays. So I guess I am not sure how to handle this. Obviously I want people at my booth looking through catalogs and placing orders but I also could really use some bookings. My calendar is empty after tomorrow (partially due to me and partially due to some bad luck). Anyway, without taking away from the fundraising part of it anyone have an idea how to get bookings without talking people out of the immediate sale? I have done the free cooking show give away before but I didn't get very far with it. 3 bookings that either canceled or turned into 0 orders. I wish I had been thinking farther ahead because I would have ordered mini-catalogs to hand out. I have recipes cards. Ideas?

You could offer $10 towards the day care center for every show booked and $5 for every catalog show booked. Maybe when they hear extra money will be going to day care, they would want to book. Put a cut off date on it (ie, end of January) and don't give the money until the show is held and closed.

If they make the purchase AND book a show, the daycare would get the $3 donation for the booked show from that..so it's encouraging to get them to not only do the purchase then, but also help for the future

1. What is "Usual Vendor Fair"?

The "Usual Vendor Fair" is an event organized by Pampered Chef where independent consultants can showcase and sell our products to potential customers.

2. How often does the "Usual Vendor Fair" take place?

The frequency of the "Usual Vendor Fair" varies depending on the location and availability of the consultants. Please check with your local consultant for upcoming events.

3. Can anyone attend the "Usual Vendor Fair"?

Yes, the "Usual Vendor Fair" is open to the public and anyone can attend to browse and purchase our products.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions at the "Usual Vendor Fair"?

Yes, our consultants often offer exclusive deals and promotions at the "Usual Vendor Fair" to make our products even more affordable for our customers.

5. How can I become a vendor at the "Usual Vendor Fair"?

If you are an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up to participate in the "Usual Vendor Fair" through our consultant portal. If you are not yet a consultant, you can contact your local consultant to inquire about becoming one and participating in our events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
Replies