• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using this Product: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, to use the non-stick baking mat, simply place it on a baking sheet and place food directly on top without greasing. The garlic press can also be used for other types of food, but make sure to peel and chop them first. The silicone spatula is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The egg separator can be used for both egg whites and yolks. There is no need to preheat stoneware before use, but do not place frozen stoneware in a hot oven.
danielsdundee
Does anyone have this and is it simple to use? :)

I love it and I think it's really easy to use!Karen

OMG!! Love love love this!! I take it to every show and demo it and sell at least one or two. It is so easy to use...I am allergic to wine (poor me!) but I was able to figure it out and use it on the first try! Get it! Take it to your shows! It will be a winner every time! And get the dripless pourer/stopper too!

One of my favorite products!!

i always take it to my shows too! if they have wine i wait until the party to open it so people can see. it's sooooo easy! everytime i open a bottle of wine with it, i sell one!

1. How do I use the non-stick baking mat?

To use the non-stick baking mat, simply place it on a baking sheet and place your food directly on top. The mat is designed to provide a non-stick surface, so you do not need to grease the mat or the baking sheet. After you are finished baking, let the mat cool before removing it from the baking sheet to prevent any damage.

2. Can I use the garlic press for other types of food?

Yes, the garlic press can be used for a variety of foods such as ginger, shallots, and even soft fruits. When using the garlic press for these types of food, make sure to peel and chop them into smaller pieces before placing them in the press.

3. How do I clean the silicone spatula?

The silicone spatula is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Make sure to thoroughly dry the spatula before storing it to prevent any water spots or bacteria growth.

4. Can I use the egg separator for both egg whites and yolks?

Yes, the egg separator can be used for both egg whites and yolks. Simply crack the egg into the separator and let the egg whites separate into the bowl below while holding onto the yolk. You can then transfer the yolk to another bowl or discard it.

5. Do I need to preheat the stoneware before use?

No, the stoneware does not need to be preheated before use. It is designed to distribute heat evenly, so preheating is not necessary. However, make sure to never place frozen stoneware directly into a hot oven as it may cause cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies