• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using "The Pampered Chef" on a Vista Post-it Note: OK or Not?

Google is my very, very best friend, too.Of course, knowing what to call stuff helps too - it's like using your dictionary when you don't know how to spell something.Like with Kelly's tip - I couldn't remember what those were called, so I googled "trademark" because I knew that was one of the special characters, and then "short cut" - and it netted me this:http://home.earthlink.net/~awinkelried/keyboard_shortcuts.html
JAE
Is it okay to put "The Pampered Chef" on a post it note from Vista?

:confused: I hope so because I did :eek:....Ooops! I guess maybe I too should have asked first!

You can do that - you just can't put the official logo.

Thanks Jennifer.

Yes...just be sure to use the ® symbol.

You are NOT allowed to use our tag line "Discover the chef in you" or anything close to that.

How do I use the symbol?

Fewww! There is a place where it says access special characters...

I guess I can't add a special character unless I'm getting the upgraded sticky notes? I don't see where I can add a character for the free ones.

You can paste it in there.Go to your Start Menu, then All Programs, then Accessories. Choose System Tools, then Character map.Find the ®, click "select" and then "copy."You should be able to paste that into the text box at Vista - whatever line you're putting "Pampered Chef ®" on your product.

jenniferp417 said:
You can paste it in there.Go to your Start Menu, then All Programs, then Accessories. Choose System Tools, then Character map.Find the ®, click "select" and then "copy."You should be able to paste that into the text box at Vista - whatever line you're putting "Pampered Chef ®" on your product.
Thanks a lot! Learn something new every day!

No you cant unless you upgrade :(

No prob! There are tons of odd little things I know. I'm not quite as good at random information as Ann is, but when she's not here... BOOM, I kick butt! :D

Carissidy said:
No you cant unless you upgrade :(
It worked w/o the upgrade. Follow the advice of jenniferp417.

Awesome thanks, now I know!

JAE said:
How do I use the symbol?
Hold down the alt key and then press in 0174 to make the ® symbol!

KellyTheChef said:

:eek: I forgot about that! I love shortcuts. I'm such a nerd. :love:

KellyTheChef said:
Where do you learn this stuff?

I swear, spend enough time on the net and stuff like that just seems to pop into your head all by itself.Google is my very, very best friend, too_Of course, knowing what to call stuff helps too - it's like using your dictionary when you don't know how to spell something.Like with Kelly's tip - I couldn't remember what those were called, so I googled "trademark" because I knew that was one of the special characters, and then "short cut" - and it netted me this:http://home.earthlink.net/~awinkelried/keyboard_shortcuts.html

1. Is it safe to use "The Pampered Chef" products on a Vista Post-it Note?

Yes, all "The Pampered Chef" products are safe to use on any surface, including Vista Post-it Notes. Our products are made with high-quality materials that will not damage or leave residue on any surface.

2. Will "The Pampered Chef" products leave marks or smudges on Vista Post-it Notes?

No, our products are designed to leave clean and precise marks without smudging or leaving behind any residue. You can trust that your Vista Post-it Notes will remain in perfect condition when using "The Pampered Chef" products.

3. Can I use "The Pampered Chef" products on Vista Post-it Notes multiple times?

Yes, our products are reusable and can be used multiple times on Vista Post-it Notes. Simply wipe off any excess residue or food particles from the product before using it again.

4. Are there any specific "The Pampered Chef" products recommended for use on Vista Post-it Notes?

While all of our products are safe to use on Vista Post-it Notes, we recommend using our precision tools, such as our Mini Spatula or Mini Mix 'N Scraper, for more precise and delicate tasks on the small surface of a Post-it Note.

5. How do I clean "The Pampered Chef" products after using them on Vista Post-it Notes?

Cleaning "The Pampered Chef" products is easy! Simply wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing them. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coatings on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • mikecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BarbFlan