• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Product Videos From the Pampered Chef Website

In summary, to access product videos on the Pampered Chef website, go to the product page of the desired item and click on the "Videos" section. These videos cannot be downloaded and are free to watch. New videos are added regularly, but there is no set schedule. Product videos can also be shared on social media by clicking the share button underneath the video.
mspibb
Gold Member
I have been using the party packs and promoting products on my Facebook events but I was looking at the product training videos, like the ones on icing cakes or the infusion bottle but there is not a "download" function on those. I was able to open them in like a Windows Media window but it won't let me save them outside that window so I can access them to upload them to Facebook. Anyone know if those can be saved to use on Social Media??

If you check the PC You tube page, you will find a lot of the how to videos.

mspibb said:
Anyone know if those can be saved to use on Social Media??
Usually all you need to do is copy and paste the link in your social media post and the video will auto load.

The ones in the training section lead to a spot online that requires a consultant login. So you can't use them for posting to FB and such for your customers. The Pampered Chef YouTube channel is the way to go.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you've been using the party packs and promoting products on your Facebook events. The product training videos, like the ones on icing cakes or the infusion bottle, are a great resource for learning new techniques and promoting our products. I understand your frustration with not being able to download them for use on social media. Unfortunately, those videos are not available for download. However, you can still share them on Facebook by clicking on the "share" button on the video and selecting the option to share on your page or in a group. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. How do I access product videos on the Pampered Chef website?

To access product videos on the Pampered Chef website, simply navigate to the product page of the item you are interested in. Under the product description, you will find a section labeled "Videos" where you can view all available videos for that specific product.

2. Can I download product videos from the Pampered Chef website?

No, product videos on the Pampered Chef website are not available for download. They can only be viewed on the website.

3. Are product videos on the Pampered Chef website free to watch?

Yes, all product videos on the Pampered Chef website are free to watch. Simply click on the video you would like to watch and it will automatically play.

4. How often are new product videos added to the Pampered Chef website?

New product videos are added to the Pampered Chef website regularly, usually coinciding with new product releases. However, there is no set schedule for when new videos are added.

5. Can I share product videos from the Pampered Chef website on social media?

Yes, you can share product videos from the Pampered Chef website on social media by clicking on the share button underneath the video. This will allow you to post the video link to your preferred social media platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane