1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Using Product videos from the PC website

1. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

I have been using the party packs and promoting products on my Facebook events but I was looking at the product training videos, like the ones on icing cakes or the infusion bottle but there is not a "download" function on those. I was able to open them in like a Windows Media window but it won't let me save them outside that window so I can access them to upload them to Facebook. Anyone know if those can be saved to use on Social Media??

Jan 18, 2017
  2. twiggy4joe

twiggy4joe Novice Member Gold Member

If you check the PC You tube page, you will find a lot of the how to videos.

Feb 1, 2017
    Admin Greg likes this.
  3. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Usually all you need to do is copy and paste the link in your social media post and the video will auto load.

Feb 1, 2017
    scottcooks likes this.
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

The ones in the training section lead to a spot online that requires a consultant login. So you can't use them for posting to FB and such for your customers. The Pampered Chef YouTube channel is the way to go.

Feb 5, 2017
    scottcooks likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted