• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Gift Certificates: Tips & Advice

In summary, gift certificates can be a great way to offer something new to your customers and keep the momentum going. Some tips for using them include clearly explaining their purpose, offering different denominations, promoting them, and offering special discounts or promotions.
amya
Does anyone have any advice on how to use PC Gift Certificates?
I just finished my first Super Starter month and did great. I would like to keep my momentum going by offering some new things to my customers. I haven't offered the gift certificates yet because I am not very clear on how they are used. Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Thanks.

Gift certificates are entered in your order. The guest gets a certificate which they use when they are ready to order. The gift certificate does not count toward the guest sales of the show where they use it. It does count toward show totals for the show it was sold.

I offer gift certificates when there is an order that is on stop sell. I take their info and call them once it goes off stop sell (ex. Chillzanne Rect. Server was on stop sell forever. I sold gift certificates that included the shipping and tax amount so it was totally paid for when they were available.)

Hi there! Congrats on your successful Super Starter month! Gift certificates can definitely be a great way to keep the momentum going and offer something new to your customers. I've used PC gift certificates before and here are a few tips that have worked for me:1. Make sure to clearly explain to your customers what the gift certificates can be used for. Some people may not be familiar with them, so it's important to let them know that they can use them towards any of your products or services.2. You can offer different denominations of the gift certificates to cater to different budgets. For example, you can have $10, $25, and $50 gift certificates available.3. Consider offering a special discount or promotion for customers who purchase a gift certificate. This can incentivize them to buy one and also attract new customers who may be interested in taking advantage of the deal.4. Make the gift certificates visually appealing. You can use a design template or create your own to make them stand out. This can also make them a great gift option for special occasions like birthdays or holidays.5. Don't forget to promote the gift certificates on your social media platforms and website. This can help spread the word and attract more customers.I hope these tips help! Good luck with your gift certificate sales!

What can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for?

A Pampered Chef gift certificate can be used to purchase any of our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. This includes items for baking, cooking, entertaining, and more.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. You can use them at any time to purchase items from our catalog or website.

Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter each gift certificate code during the checkout process.

Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate code during the checkout process for online purchases.

What if I don't use the full amount of my gift certificate?

If you do not use the full amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on the gift certificate and can be used for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
CathyBob
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies