• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars - Get 20% Discount?

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host or attend a party or make a purchase of $150 or more. For every $150 spent, $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars will be earned. To redeem them, simply add items to your cart and enter the unique code at checkout. They cannot be combined with other offers and have a 90-day expiration date. There is no limit to how many can be used in one order, but they must be used in full.
HealthNut
question - once we receive our pc dollars and decide to use them...do we get our 20% consultant discount still?...

Yes. I'd also suggest you wait until your 4th month. That's your kit enhancement month - you can order anything in the catalog, up to $500, at 40% off. And yes, you can use PC $$$ for that too!! Maximize those dollars!!

mountainmama74 said:
Yes. I'd also suggest you wait until your 4th month. That's your kit enhancement month - you can order anything in the catalog, up to $500, at 40% off. And yes, you can use PC $$$ for that too!! Maximize those dollars!!

IF you submitted $150 per month in months 1-3 or 2-4.

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party, attend a party, or make a purchase of $150 or more. For every $150 you spend, you will earn $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and enter the unique code provided to you at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of regularly priced items.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are valid for 90 days from the date they were earned.

5. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can use in one order?

No, there is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can use in one order. However, they must be used in full and any remaining balance will be forfeited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies