• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars at P3: Error or Not?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by purchasing certain products. They can be used to purchase items at P3, the Pampered Chef online store. You can combine them with other forms of payment, such as credit or debit card, at checkout. They do have an expiration date of 1 year from the date they were earned, and cannot be used on discounted or clearance items or to pay for shipping fees. If you encounter an error message while trying to use them at P3, please contact customer service for assistance.
Boomerjojo
When you use PC Dollars in P3, do you have to use them in increments of 25 or can you use it just like real money? My order can to $104.33 but I am getting an error on the PC Dollars

It let me place an order for like $42... Do you have the full amount? Check your PC account on CC to make sure it's been deposited...

I cehcked my account and I have $300 in PC dollars! My order came to the $104.33. If I submit the show with the error I just want to make sure that I don't lose any of my PC dollars

I just went into P3 and submitted and didn't receive the error this time so I guess I will see

What are you ordering? You can use it for supplies or samples, but not for, say, an individual order you get commission on.

Have you run an update on your P3 lately? Maybe you need to do a Manual Update for it to properly read your PC$.

Boomerjojo said:
I cehcked my account and I have $300 in PC dollars! My order came to the $104.33. If I submit the show with the error I just want to make sure that I don't lose any of my PC dollars

I just went into P3 and submitted and didn't receive the error this time so I guess I will see

Intrepid_Chef said:
What are you ordering? You can use it for supplies or samples, but not for, say, an individual order you get commission on.

IC is right, you cannot use PC$ to pay for a show, even if you're the one hosting.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how can I use them at P3?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by purchasing certain products. You can use them to purchase items at P3, the Pampered Chef online store.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment at P3?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other forms of payment, such as credit or debit card, at P3. Simply enter the amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you wish to use at checkout.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire 1 year from the date they were earned. Be sure to check the expiration date on your Pampered Chef Dollars to ensure they are still valid.

I received an error message when trying to use my Pampered Chef Dollars at P3. What should I do?

If you received an error message when trying to use your Pampered Chef Dollars at P3, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help resolve the issue and ensure your Pampered Chef Dollars are applied to your purchase.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars on any item at P3?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used on most items at P3, with a few exceptions. They cannot be used on items that are already discounted or on clearance, and they also cannot be used to pay for shipping fees. However, you can still use Pampered Chef Dollars on most full-priced items at P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCMelissa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies