• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Outdated Mini Catalogs for Sponsor Table

In summary, using reallyyyy!! outdated catalogs can be a bad idea because there have been changes in the last few seasons and customers might not be interested in what products are available.
mspibb
Gold Member
I am on the board of the local Girls Inc. Our biggest Fundraiser is coming up, Taste of Morristown. Local restaurants bring samples of their favorites and we cycle about 1000 people through. This year we are doing Table Sponsors so the tables where people eat will have a display card with info and the sponsors can put give aways, menus, coupons, etc. I am planning to put out mini catalogs with like a “Free show” or maybe % off order sticker. Do you think it is okay to use Reallyyyy!! outdated ones (I was cleaning my desk this week and found some unopened packs) if I do one of those labels that people put on old catalogs?

Go for it! You know how many times people mindlessly pick up stuff. If they are truly interested, they'll have your information and can order through your website (where they'll see what products are available) or contact you.

In my opinion, it really depends on how old. There have been some major changes in the last couple of seasons, so I wouldn't want to put out old catalogs in which major lines have had changes or are just gone. That might look bad (and tacky) for a business. A season or two with minor changes is one thing. But TOO old isn't a good idea. If I was a potential customer and got a catalog like that, saw something I liked then find out it's no longer available, and that there are lots of things like that with changes, I would be quite put off. I don't know how old would be too old. I'm not very active, so haven't paid that close of attention to how much has changed...but I know alot is very different with the last few seasons (I haven't cared for many of the product changes honestly).Just my take. Good luck with it though!

I put out the current ones I had and I think I took them all home! ‍♀️

Dear [Name],As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am excited to hear about your upcoming fundraiser, Taste of Morristown. It sounds like a fantastic event and a great opportunity to showcase local restaurants and support a good cause.I think your idea of using mini catalogs as part of the table sponsor displays is a great way to promote your business while also providing value to attendees. However, I would recommend not using outdated catalogs for this purpose. While adding a label to cover the date may seem like a quick fix, it may give the impression that your products are not up to date. Instead, I suggest using current catalogs or creating a special flyer specifically for this event.Thank you for considering my suggestion and best of luck with your fundraiser!Sincerely,

1. Can I use outdated mini catalogs for my sponsor table?

Yes, you can use outdated mini catalogs for your sponsor table. Although they may not have the most up-to-date products, they can still showcase the quality and variety of Pampered Chef's products.

2. Will using outdated mini catalogs affect my sales or recruitment efforts?

No, using outdated mini catalogs will not negatively impact your sales or recruitment efforts. People will still be able to see the products and get an idea of what Pampered Chef offers.

3. Can I still place orders for products featured in outdated mini catalogs?

Unfortunately, no. Outdated mini catalogs only feature products from previous seasons and are no longer available for purchase. You can, however, show customers similar or updated versions of those products.

4. How can I get the most updated mini catalogs for my sponsor table?

You can order the most updated mini catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your consultant directly. They can also provide you with any other marketing materials you may need.

5. Are there any benefits to using outdated mini catalogs on my sponsor table?

Yes, there are a few benefits to using outdated mini catalogs on your sponsor table. They can add variety to your display, serve as a conversation starter, and showcase the longevity and consistency of Pampered Chef's products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • wadesgirl