• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Notice for Discontinued Products: Need Help!

In summary, the process for sending notice for discontinued products involves identifying the products, notifying customers and distributors, and offering alternatives or refunds. It is recommended to give at least 30 days notice before the product will no longer be available. In most cases, discontinued products will no longer be available for purchase. Returns or exchanges for discontinued products may be allowed depending on company policies. Customers can be notified through various methods, such as email, social media, or in-store signage. It is important to communicate clearly and provide alternative options to minimize inconvenience for customers.
esavvymom
Staff member
So I currently only use the PC Newsletter. I can't remember, but will they have a template for the soon-to-be discontinued products that we can send to our customers?

If not, I'm trying to figure out how I can send out notice through my regular emails, preferably hoping to avoid having to retype all of the emails! :D

Suggestions?

Send out one of the generic Customer Connection e-mail & point them to your FB page to see the list?

I'm not on FB.

Bobbi, you could put the list on your website under news or even your calendar (end date 2/28) and then personalize the message mentioning how they can find it on a customer connection email.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your concern about the soon-to-be discontinued products. I'm not sure if the PC Newsletter will have a specific template for this, but there are a few options you can explore. First, you can try using the PC Newsletter to create a custom email with the information about the discontinued products. This way, you can just send it out to your customers without having to retype everything. Another option is to utilize social media to reach out to your customers. You can create a post with the information and share it on your personal and business pages. This will help spread the word quickly and easily. Lastly, you can also consider sending out a personalized email to each of your customers. It may take a bit more time, but it shows that you value their business and want to personally inform them about the discontinued products. I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck!

1. What is the process for sending notice for discontinued products?

The process for sending notice for discontinued products varies depending on the specific circumstances and policies of your company. However, it typically involves identifying the discontinued products, notifying customers and distributors, and offering alternatives or refunds. It's important to communicate clearly and promptly to minimize any inconvenience for customers.

2. How much notice should be given for discontinued products?

The amount of notice given for discontinued products also varies depending on the situation. In general, it is recommended to give customers and distributors at least 30 days notice before the product will no longer be available. This allows them time to make alternative arrangements or purchase any remaining stock.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

In most cases, once a product has been discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase. However, it's best to check with your company's policies and procedures to see if there are any exceptions or options for purchasing discontinued products.

4. Will I be able to return or exchange discontinued products?

Again, this depends on the policies of your company. Some companies may allow returns or exchanges for discontinued products within a certain time frame, while others may not offer this option. It's important to check with your company for their specific policies regarding returns and exchanges for discontinued products.

5. How will customers be notified of discontinued products?

There are various ways that customers can be notified of discontinued products, such as through email, social media, or in-store signage. Your company may also have a specific process in place for notifying customers, so be sure to follow those guidelines. It's important to communicate clearly and provide alternative options to minimize any inconvenience for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • mom4angela