• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Old Pampered Chef Catalogs.

In summary, there are multiple ways to use old Pampered Chef catalogs, including as recipe inspiration, a reference for discontinued products, or for decorative purposes. However, the products featured in these catalogs are no longer available for purchase. The prices in old catalogs are also no longer valid and host rewards are only available for current catalogs. If you no longer want to keep your old catalogs, they can be recycled or repurposed for crafts.
redd3708
When the current catalogs go out of date....do y'all still use them? I don't want mine to go to waste if I ever have leftovers.

Save your old catalogs for fairs or other booths. Create a sticker that says something like "...for a current catalog, contact ....."

I do the same as Ann. I used to throw them away, how silly was that. Seems like when you do booths the people are just out to get freebies, so if they're really interested in your info, they can call for a new catalog. That way you can save your current ones for your shows.

I also gave out old catalogs at my garage sale a couple weeks ago. Still no calls, but at least they are out there!

I save them and use them at fairs as well.

1. How can I use old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are many ways to use old Pampered Chef catalogs, such as using them for recipe inspiration, as a reference for discontinued products, or as a decorative element in your kitchen. You can also use them to host a virtual or in-person catalog party and offer special discounts on any remaining products featured in the old catalogs.

2. Can I still order products from old Pampered Chef catalogs?

No, unfortunately, once a catalog is no longer current, the products featured in it are no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find some of these products on online marketplaces or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Are the prices in old Pampered Chef catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in old catalogs are no longer valid. The prices and availability of products may have changed since the catalog was released. It is best to refer to the current Pampered Chef website or catalog for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I still earn host rewards by hosting a party using old Pampered Chef catalogs?

No, host rewards are only available for current catalogs. If you are interested in hosting a party, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the current host rewards and benefits.

5. How can I recycle or dispose of old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Pampered Chef catalogs are made from recyclable material. If you no longer want to keep your old catalogs, you can recycle them in your local recycling program. Alternatively, you can also repurpose them for crafts or donate them to a local school or community center.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BlessedWifeMommy