• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Content Worth the Investment for My Next Show?

In summary, Merry Christmas everyone. My husband got me a laptop! I was shocked! Now I can take it to my next show, but I'll have to transfer all my info. for PP to it first. Awesome gift!
pampchefrhondab
Merry Christmas everyone. Normally I wouldn't get on the computer on Christmas, but I'm using my new gift:)! My husband got me a laptop! I was shocked! Now I can take it to my next show, but I'll have to transfer all my info. for PP to it first.

Awesome gift! A little advice, when taking a laptop to a show it may put off potential consultants due to the fact they might not have one and may not be able to get one.

Way to go you were good this year Yea You

Thanks:)! I'm not so sure it was I was good, my husband wanted a laptop too (LOL). He had one with his old job and now doesn't have one anymore. We will keep the desktop as well so we can have more on the internet at one time:)!'

Yeah I know some may think they need one to do PC. I haven't had much success w/recruiting anyway, but I would mention they don't have to have a laptop.

I just finished installing my antivirus - no 1 priority:)!

People mention all the time that taking a laptop to a show might be a turn off to potential consultants but I have also had several guests/hosts say, "Boy isn't that convenient. You're smart bringing that and making your life easier." OR they get nosey and look at the program as I enter their items in and think that its great that Pampered Chef gives us such software. It can go both ways. I won't inconvenience myself at every show on the "what if" of turning someone away. There are so many variables that we could say would be a turn off to someone but if someone has an interest, they will ask a question (of some kind) that will allow me or anyone else the opportunity to mention that it's not necessary. Enjoy your laptop at your shows! I couldn't imagine taking orders without it.

Melissa78 said:
People mention all the time that taking a laptop to a show might be a turn off to potential consultants but I have also had several guests/hosts say, "Boy isn't that convenient. You're smart bringing that and making your life easier." OR they get nosey and look at the program as I enter their items in and think that its great that Pampered Chef gives us such software. It can go both ways. I won't inconvenience myself at every show on the "what if" of turning someone away. There are so many variables that we could say would be a turn off to someone but if someone has an interest, they will ask a question (of some kind) that will allow me or anyone else the opportunity to mention that it's not necessary. Enjoy your laptop at your shows! I couldn't imagine taking orders without it.

Agreeing with Melissa....but I know for me personally, it makes things go so much faster and smoother- and with fewer mistakes on my part! I've tried it both ways, and really like the laptop. I don't stress over remembering things, adding numbers incorrectly, or having to flip through the catalog to look up item numbers sometimes (when customers don't write them down, etc). It's nice.

i have taken my laptop for years it doesnt hurt my recruiting and many guests compliment me on how professional and accurate and quick it is. consultants of other direct sales are very jealous!! i even had a stampin up lady asked me what office store i bought it at she thought it was soemthing she could get and customize for her

Melissa78 said:

Totally agree! Plus the fact that I used a PC paycheck to buy mine just another great reason to show off what PC can do for you!

I have to agree with those who say it doesn't hurt.

I've never once had it be a negative in a conversation, but I've had people comment OFTEN on what a great idea it is. I recruited 7 people from July-Nov...so I don't think it hurt my recruiting a bit.

I've heard people like it and other don't. I've done fine without it, but will give it a try at my next show. It will be nice I won't have to come home and key in all the orders, plus like others have said no mistakes on the cost. I haven't made too many mistakes through the years, but every once in a while I havel. Or the customer has the price wrong. I'll let you all know how I like it after the 16th:)!

1. How do I properly clean my new Christmas present?

To clean your new Christmas present, make sure to first read the care instructions provided by Pampered Chef. In general, most products can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. For stubborn stains, a mixture of baking soda and water can be used. Make sure to thoroughly dry the product before storing or using again.

2. Can I use my new Christmas present in the oven?

The majority of Pampered Chef products are oven-safe, but it is important to check the specific instructions for your product. Many items have a maximum temperature limit, so make sure to not exceed that when using in the oven. Also, be sure to use oven mitts when taking items out of the oven as they may become hot.

3. How do I know which recipes are best suited for my new Christmas present?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website that are specifically designed for their products. You can also check the product description or packaging for recommended recipes. Additionally, many of their products come with recipe books or guides to help you get started.

4. Can I use my new Christmas present on all stovetop surfaces?

Some Pampered Chef products are not suitable for use on all stovetop surfaces, such as induction or glass cooktops. Make sure to check the product instructions or packaging for compatibility before using on a stovetop. It is also important to note that some products may cause scratching on certain surfaces.

5. How do I store my new Christmas present?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef product, it is best to store it in a cool, dry place. Many products come with their own storage solutions, such as lids or covers. If not, you can use airtight containers or plastic bags to keep your product protected and organized. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of delicate ones to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views