• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Using Mini Catalogs as Invites?

In summary, the author prefers to put the mini in an envelope to avoid it being mutilated in the mail and to keep it looking like regular mail. She uses the label invitation from PC, which she found works well. She also uses the margin stickies from books of stamps and makes a "You're Invited to MEGAN'S Sunday at 6" sticker on the front of each mini and puts the invite sticker from consultant's corner on the back. She makes a host address return label and puts it next to the "stamp". She calls each guest to re-invite them to the show.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi Gang-
Does anyone have a sample of something they use along with the mini catalog as an invite. I would appreciate any and all help. Thanks!:p:p:p

I've been using the label invitation from PC - the one that is 6 to a page. That has been working great. I mail the mini in an envelope.

I use the label too, but didn't put the mini in an envelope. Do you think I should've? This was my first time trying the mini as an invitation!

I prefer to put the mini in an envelope so the mini doesn't get mutilated in the mail. Also, by putting it in an envelope it doesn't look like junk mail. It costs the same (1 first class stamp), plus the cost of the envelope.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I prefer to put the mini in an envelope so the mini doesn't get mutilated in the mail. Also, by putting it in an envelope it doesn't look like junk mail. It costs the same (1 first class stamp), plus the cost of the envelope.

What she said! :thumbup:

I heard the same thing about using the envelope. I think that is what I will do when I send out the minis. :)

It's a little bit of effort, but you probably saw the 'good news' that had my January shows in it...I use the little 'extra stickies' from books of stamps - the margins where the stamp isn't - or cut the margins of other sticker paper into thin strips. Then put one of the thin strips on each of the 3 open sides of the mini catalog. (If you want, you can invest in mailing "dots" to do the job, but they cover up what you're sending, so I found this works well.)On the front of each mini, put a "You're Invited to MEGAN'S Sunday at 6 Details on the back" sticker you make on an address-label stick & peel.
On the back of each mini, put the invite sticker from consultant's corner.
On the back make a host address return label and put it next to the "stamp".
Write the guest name in a "Suzy Cue and guest" format with her address.
Then - the one that makes the most difference...
Call her to re-invite each guest to the show. If you talk with her, you can ask which item caught her eye in the mini catalog. Either if she answers or not, remind her to bring a guest and you will have a gift for both her as the guest's friend, and for the guest. Guest gets a recipe card (from former Feature Recipe shows with your contact info stamped on it) maybe with a piece of candy. Guest's friend (who took more of a risk for coming on someone's word-of-mouth) gets a tiny gift pack of 2 recipe cards, a piece of candy and your business card all wrapped in a baggie with a piece of curling ribbon. Simple, inexpensive, thoughtful.The envelope may be quicker, but I like that they are right away holding our awesome literature - and following my direction from their initial contact. Makes for easier host coaching later, and team building...Good luck!

I created these invites for the mini catalogs that I put in the host packets. I simply type in the when, where, rsvp and host phone number, print them, trim the bottom off and staple it to the front of the catalog. The back of the catalog has my consultant contact info and my website.

Attachments

• Im having a party.doc
    28 KB · Views: 451
Thanks so much for all of the great tips. Much appreciated!

1. How can I use mini catalogs as invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

Mini catalogs can be used as invitations by including them in a mailing or hand-delivering them to potential guests. You can also include a personalized note or message with the mini catalog to add a personal touch and entice guests to attend.

2. Do I need to purchase mini catalogs separately from the regular catalogs?

No, mini catalogs are included in the regular catalogs as an insert. You can simply remove the mini catalogs from the regular catalog and use them as invitations.

3. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my party information?

Yes, you can personalize the mini catalogs with your party information by using labels or stickers. You can also write or stamp your party details directly on the mini catalog.

4. How many mini catalogs should I include in each invitation?

We recommend including 3-5 mini catalogs in each invitation. This allows guests to keep one for themselves and share the remaining ones with friends and family.

5. Can I use mini catalogs as invitations for virtual parties?

Yes, mini catalogs can also be used as invitations for virtual parties. You can include a link to your online party in the mini catalog or provide guests with a virtual party code to use when placing their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies