• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Preview Extravaganza Invite: Evites Makes Party Planning Easy!

In summary, Madonna is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the content for the following conversation. She talks about how she used different methods to invite people to her Fall Preview Extravaganza, and how one of those methods was using Evites. She mentions that she's not a fan of Madonna, but the resemblance of Eva Peron and Madonna is striking.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My Fall Preview Extravaganza is Monday.

I've been sick for the past 10 days, and this week it seems to have gotten worse instead of better. My invitations for my Party went out this Tuesday (yep - a full 6 days before the show!:eek::eek:) and I thought I was going to have to resort to using my website e-invitations, as much as I hate those (I hate not being able to personalize it, not having people open it, etc...). I couldn't really call people and invite them, because I have this nasty bronchitis, and I don't have a voice...plus I start coughing uncontrollably when I do try to talk.
Then, I got an invite to a Purse Party (what is it with Miche - must be the new big thing, because I've had several invites to that kind of party lately) from Evites....so I decided to give it a try!

I was able to transport my list to there - easy! Write out the exact invite that I wanted, hit one button, and I was done!

Now - at a glance I can see everyone who has viewed the invite (not one at a time like on the website.:grumpy:) and get notification every time someone RSVP's!

I sent it out yesterday, and have 8 YES, and 1 Maybe, and 6 NO.....from the written invites I sent, so far I've had one Yes.

I think from now on I'm going to encourage my hosts to use Evites, instead of the website. Much more user friendly!

That was Madonna, right?

215px-Evitaoriginalcastrecording.jpg

That was quick! And it made me go back and look to make sure I'd typed evite, and not evita.

That was a weird movie. Not a Madonna fan.

I just see things...I'm not a Madonna fan, either, and it was a weird film (IMHO) but the resemblance between Eva Peron and Madonna is striking.At least I didn't use the other obvious homonym, either: Using Elvis website ...

ChefBeckyD said:
That was quick! And it made me go back and look to make sure I'd typed evite, and not evita.

That was a weird movie. Not a Madonna fan.

LOL That made me laugh, Becky.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just see things...I'm not a Madonna fan, either, and it was a weird film (IMHO) but the resemblance between Eva Peron and Madonna is striking.

At least I didn't use the other obvious homonym, either:

Using Elvis website ...

I thought it was eerie.

I'm not sure why I went to that movie - probably mostly because I was interested in the history of the story.

I went to see it simply because I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber. Wow - did we hijack this one in a hurry!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I went to see it simply because I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber.

Wow - did we hijack this one in a hurry!

LOL - and I'm the one who started it.

Now that I think about it, ALW may be why I went too. At least the music was good. But not his best, by far.

One of my favorites is certainly not his best music. In fact, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is basically one theme that gets recycled throughout the show. I was fortunate enough to see Donny Osmond in the lead roll at the Chicago Theater several years ago. There was a mechanism that extended out over the audience. It resembled the track from a garage door opener, and in fact, it was. I pointed to it and shrugged. I said, "It's an Andrew Lloyd-Webber show." In unison, we said, "Someone's gonna fly before it's over!"
590_dreamcoat_osmond.jpg

Last edited:

1. How do I create an Evite invitation?

To create an Evite invitation, first go to the Evite website and sign in to your account. Then, click on the "Create Invitation" button and select the type of event you are hosting. From there, you can customize your invitation by adding a theme, photos, and details about your event.

2. Can I track who has opened and RSVP'd to my Evite invitation?

Yes, Evite has a feature that allows you to track the status of your invitation. Simply log in to your account, go to the invitation you want to track, and click on the "Manage Guests" button. From there, you can see who has opened and RSVP'd to your invitation.

3. How do I send reminders to guests who haven't RSVP'd?

To send reminders to guests who haven't RSVP'd, go to the invitation you want to send reminders for and click on the "Manage Guests" button. From there, you can select the guests who haven't RSVP'd and click on the "Send Reminder" button.

4. Can I add a personal message to my Evite invitation?

Yes, you can add a personal message to your Evite invitation. When creating your invitation, there is a section where you can add a personalized message or additional details about your event.

5. Is it possible to send Evite invitations to guests who don't have email addresses?

Unfortunately, Evite invitations can only be sent to guests who have email addresses. If you have guests without email addresses, you can print out the invitation and send it to them manually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Kristina21
  • General Chat
Replies