• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using $40 Credit Toward Start up Kit

In summary, to use your $40 credit toward the start up kit, simply add the start up kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can use the credit toward any start up kit of your choice and the remaining credit will be applied to future purchases if the start up kit costs less than $40. The $40 credit is a one-time offer for new consultants and is valid for one year from the date it is issued. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
TriciaAnn
This is my question.....If I have a kitchen show in November and I do well in sales, and I decide to take $40 and apply it toward the start up kit and become a consultant, will I automatically have to be a recruit under the consultant that did my kitchen show in November. Hopefully that was clear as mud to everyone. :confused:

I also heard that I have 6 months to sign up if I use credit from my sales. Anyone know anything about this? :confused:

TriciaAnn :D

If you have at least a $300 show, you can utilize the $40 kit credit. You have 6 months to utilize this credit. You are not required to sign up under the consultant who does your show. You can sign up under anyone! If you have any more questions feel free to email me! I would love to help you.

Lori
[email protected] :)

Hi TriciaAnn,From my understanding, if you decide to take $40 from your November kitchen show sales and apply it towards the start-up kit to become a consultant, you will not automatically become a recruit under the consultant who did your kitchen show. You will have the option to choose your own sponsor/mentor.As for the 6-month window for signing up with credit from your sales, I am not familiar with this. It would be best to clarify with the company or your potential sponsor for more information.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Best of luck with your kitchen show and potential consultant journey! :)

Q: How do I use my $40 credit toward the start up kit?

To use your $40 credit toward the start up kit, simply add the start up kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply your credit toward the purchase.

Q: Can I use my $40 credit toward any start up kit?

Yes, you can use your $40 credit toward any start up kit of your choice. The credit will automatically be applied to your purchase during checkout.

Q: What if my start up kit costs less than $40?

If your start up kit costs less than $40, the remaining credit will be applied to your future purchases. You can continue to use the credit until it is fully used.

Q: Is the $40 credit a one-time offer?

Yes, the $40 credit is a one-time offer for new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Q: How long is the $40 credit valid for?

The $40 credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued. It must be used within this time frame or it will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cookwithtiffany