• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What other uses can I share for the Mini Serving Spatula?

In summary, the Mini Serving Spatula is a great tool for serving small pieces of food. It is perfect for serving appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, or finger foods. It is also a great gift to give with a batch of brownies.
Loves2cook
Hi Guys,
I was wondering, I am a newbie and other than telling people about how great the Mini serving spatula is for getting the first piece of brownie out of the pan, what other uses can I tell people about? What else do people use the MSP for? More ideas to use at my show would be appreciated.

It sells itself!Really- the MSS is one item you don't even need to talk about! usually at my shows, I have at least one person rave about it (and quite often several), and I sell them in multiples! It is one of my top 5 sellers, and I have never spent any time talking about its uses - you could just say - "It's the right size for just about everything you serve!" Save your "talk time" on multiple uses for Large Ticket items - the Chopper, The USG, the Cookware, Stones, etc......;)

I agree, that mini ss really does sell itself.. even if you use it for something or have it in your TTA, just say this spatula is great! I'm sure someone will say Oh I have it and love it.

I usually say how I always end up using the mini serving spatula instead of a full size spatula anymore.

While it's mini, it just seems to be the right size for most things.

MssPerfect for serving small finger foods, appetizers, or hors d'oeuvres.

You can never have enough of these wonderful little spatulas!!

Serve small pieces of cake, brownies, strawberry amaretto patries, Chocolate banana phyllo bundles, caprese mini sandwiches, etc....

They are perfect gifts to give with a batch of brownies!!

I plan to give these to my new neighbors when we move into our new home next week. As soon as I'm settled I'm going to bake up some delicious brownies in foil give away containers and then give a mini serving spatula with a mini catalog. :D

Debbie

DebbieSAChef said:
They are perfect gifts to give with a batch of brownies!!

I plan to give these to my new neighbors when we move into our new home next week. As soon as I'm settled I'm going to bake up some delicious brownies in foil give away containers and then give a mini serving spatula with a mini catalog. :D

Debbie

What a great idea!!

I use the mss at most of my shows to serve whatever recipe we have made.

I always say that if they ever plan to cook and serve a casserole, they MUST buy the mini serving spatula. It is serrated so it slices through it and you know what one serving is, because if it falls apart when you lift the serving out of the dish with the spatula, it's too much to eat. Read: Portion Control!
I tell everyone if they order one thing, they need to order the mini serving spatula to go with it, no matter what they order.
When I ask people what their favorite PC tool is, I always mention that that is mine. Then I back it up by giving it away as a door prize.
Kristy

I love the MSS, too, but I don't think it's actually serrated. I thought serrated means it has "teeth" like the bread knife. Anybody? I also give the away as door prizes and every show somebody talks about how they love them.

Jeanie

You are correct. The MSS is not serrated, the slice n serve is. They are both awesome tools, but I sell many more MSS and in mulitples usually.

Yes, I think she means it's beveled...??
And I agree, if they use it to dish up their food, they'll want it... don't need to talk about things that are cheap and great! If you want to just pass it around... I'm always passing things around for them to feel, and see up close, because even though I tell them, "Feel free to come dig through my TTA etc... they don't!

But if you want to say something, I heard another consultant say... "It's perfect for getting that first brownie out of the pan!"

I rarely talk about the MSS and it is my best seller by FAR. I don't think you really need to say anything at all. Just make sure that you upsell at check out so they buy more than one.

my regular group that has a party every month supprised me when I used it a couple of shows ago. I have brought it to most of the shows and they didn't notice it. I used it to serve up the dish I had made and they went nuts over it. They were asking "How long has this been in the catalg?" and "I've never seen that" and "Isn't that so cute". I was shocked becuse it wasn't the first time I had used it or brought it. But everyone at the show bought at least one!

Theresia

1. How can I use the Mini Serving Spatula to serve food?

The Mini Serving Spatula is perfect for serving small appetizers, desserts, and even condiments like jams and sauces. The small size allows for precise and easy serving without making a mess.

2. Is the Mini Serving Spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Serving Spatula is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

3. Can I use the Mini Serving Spatula for cooking?

Although the Mini Serving Spatula is primarily designed for serving, it can also be used for cooking. The small size is perfect for flipping small foods like pancakes or eggs.

4. What materials is the Mini Serving Spatula made of?

The Mini Serving Spatula is made of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. The handle is made of heat-resistant silicone for a comfortable grip.

5. How do I store the Mini Serving Spatula?

The Mini Serving Spatula comes with a protective cover to keep it safe and clean when not in use. It can also be hung on a utensil rack or stored in a kitchen drawer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKeender
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • wadesgirl