1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Uses for Roasting Pan

1. Hello Everyone,
    I recieved an email last year from a consultant (I forget who...) who had compiled lots of recipe ideas and uses for the Roasting Pan. It was a word document and was absolutely fabulous! I've lost it and one of my customers who purchased the Pan is looking for ideas! Could anyone please help me out? Thanks

Jan 19, 2006
  2. JenAZ

JenAZ Novice Member

Roasting Pan uses for year around cooking

Roasting pans aren't just for roasting Turkeys. Use it to roast meats, poultry, and even fish - use it to braise meats, poultry, and vegetables - roast potatoes and other vegetables - bake big batches of lasagne, enchiladas, shepherd's pie, or cobbler - use the pan as a water bath for baking custards or soufflés. I loved making carmel popcorn and Chex mix in it.

Jan 19, 2006
  3. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

chex mix beware

I made a batch of Chex mix in my roasting pan over the holidays, and I dont know if the cereal scratched the surface or what, but afterwards there were several light scratches in the non-stick coating. So...be careful. :confused:

Jan 19, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I know what you are talking about, I was in on that thread. If you type Roaster under search, you will find a thread called New Roasting Pan that has a lot of ideas. A little further down their is also a thread called Show ideas for roasting pan or something like that. Hope that helps.

Jan 19, 2006
  5. KathyG

KathyG Novice Member

Roasting pan with rack ideas

Go to PC's website and under downloads at the very bottom is a flier on additional uses for the roasting pan. If you cannot find it let me know and I will save the .pdf and e-mail you. :)

Jan 20, 2006
Have something to add?