• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Recipes/Uses for the Cut-n-Seal?

In summary, there are several ways to find recipes for the Cut-n-Seal, including browsing our website, joining our online community, attending cooking demos, or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant. The Cut-n-Seal can be used for more than just sandwiches, such as turnovers and mini pies. Using the Cut-n-Seal is simple, and it can be used with gluten-free bread or dough. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
freddydress
Gold Member
I thought I had seen a file on different uses/recipes for the Cut-n-Seal but can't seem to locate it. Any help?

These are what I had saved!
HTH

Attachments

• Lots of Cut n Seal recipes.doc
    39 KB · Views: 697
  • cut n seal recipes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 465
  • Cream Cheese Filled French Toast.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 400
  • APPLE CRANBERRY TARTS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 358
freddydress said:
I thought I had seen a file on different uses/recipes for the Cut-n-Seal but can't seem to locate it. Any help?
Hi Elaine

You may want to take your personal website off your signature. You can't do that according to homeoffice :(
You can change it to /elained

Kelly, thanks so much for the recipes.
Kristin, thanks for the heads up re my website!

Kelly thanks for the recipes! I had not bought the cut n seal yet as I thought what's the point, I don't have any kids... but that apple cranberry tart recipe just changed my mind! thank goodness it's on supply order right now!

Make sure you tell Mom's that they can buy a whole loaf of bread and do a bunch of PBJ sands. and freeze them! When ready, pop in frig overnight to thaw, or into the micro for a few seconds! Great timesaver !

awesome suggestion kelly!

And you can save time assembling the PB & J's by mixing the PB & J in the stainless bowl before spreading on the bread.

Great Recipes Kelly!

Looks like the first two files are the same and the third recipe is also in the first two files. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

1. How do I find recipes for the Cut-n-Seal?

There are several ways to find recipes for the Cut-n-Seal. You can visit our website and browse through our collection of recipes specifically designed for this product. You can also join our online community and get access to even more recipe ideas from other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. Additionally, you can attend our cooking demonstrations or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe recommendations.

2. Can I use the Cut-n-Seal for recipes other than sandwiches?

Yes, absolutely! While the Cut-n-Seal is primarily designed for making perfectly sealed sandwiches, it can also be used for other recipes such as turnovers, empanadas, and even mini pies. The possibilities are endless, so don't be afraid to get creative in the kitchen with your Cut-n-Seal.

3. Are there any special techniques for using the Cut-n-Seal?

Using the Cut-n-Seal is very simple and straightforward. Just place your desired filling between two slices of bread or dough, press down with the Cut-n-Seal to create a seal, and then remove the excess crust. For best results, make sure to firmly press down on the Cut-n-Seal and use a rolling motion to create a tight seal.

4. Can I use the Cut-n-Seal with gluten-free bread or dough?

Yes, the Cut-n-Seal can be used with gluten-free bread or dough. Just be sure to adjust the amount of filling you use to prevent overstuffing and ensure a proper seal. You can also lightly moisten the edges of the bread or dough with water to help create a stronger seal.

5. Is the Cut-n-Seal dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cut-n-Seal is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it to prevent rusting. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on the Cut-n-Seal as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • aPamperedBride
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • timbimac