• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Business With Help from Directors

In summary, Directors at Pampered Chef are experienced and successful consultants who offer personalized advice, support, and resources to help consultants grow their business. This support is included as part of the consultant membership and can be accessed through various channels such as email, phone, or training events. Directors have expertise in different areas of the business and can help with specific areas as needed. It is recommended to stay in touch with a Director at least once a month, but they are available for assistance anytime.
DebPC
Staff member
If you are working your business like you should, it's very normal to have lots of questions. Many questions on paperwork, policies, and pampered partner you can answer yourself by going to the manual.
However, when you are having trouble getting bookings, recruiting, raising your show average etc. Call on your director's experience. They should be willing and available to help you in those areas with ideas and suggestions.(If this is not the case go to the upline director).
I try and keep in touch very often with my newbies and then gradually taper off down the road to about once a month. . But I always encourage them to ask my help when they need it no matter how long they have been in the business.

As a fellow business owner, I completely agree with your advice. It's important to utilize all available resources, such as manuals and your director's experience, to find answers to your questions. And it's also important to not be afraid to reach out for help when needed. It's great that you make an effort to stay in touch with your new team members and offer support whenever they need it. That kind of mentorship and guidance can make a huge difference in their success. Thanks for sharing your insights!

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely agree with you. It's important to utilize the resources and support that our directors provide us with. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience that can help us grow our businesses. I also make sure to stay in touch with my new consultants and remind them that I am always here to help, no matter how long they have been in the business. It's great to see that you are doing the same for your team. Let's continue to support each other and grow our businesses together. Best of luck to you!

1. How can Directors help me grow my business?

Directors at Pampered Chef are experienced and successful consultants who have reached a high level of leadership within the company. They are trained to mentor and guide other consultants to help them achieve their business goals. They can offer personalized advice, support, and resources to help you grow your business.

2. Do I have to pay for assistance from Directors?

No, the support and guidance from Directors are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership. There is no additional cost for their help.

3. How do I get in touch with a Director?

You can reach out to a Director through various channels such as email, phone, or through the Pampered Chef consultant community. You can also attend training events, conferences, and webinars where Directors are often present and available for one-on-one consultations.

4. Can Directors help with specific areas of my business?

Yes, Directors have a wide range of expertise in different areas of the business such as sales, marketing, team building, and product knowledge. You can seek their help and advice on any aspect of your business that you need assistance with.

5. How often should I communicate with a Director?

The frequency of communication with a Director may vary depending on your needs and goals. It's recommended to stay in touch with your Director at least once a month to discuss your progress, challenges, and receive guidance and support. However, you can reach out to them anytime you need help or advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Timpone
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK