• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Herbs Last Longer with Our Herb Keeper

In summary, the herb keeper uses a unique water irrigation system and a ventilated lid to keep herbs hydrated and fresh for up to two weeks. It can be used for a variety of herbs and it is recommended to change the water every 3-4 days. The herb keeper can be stored in the refrigerator and is dishwasher safe but hand washing is also recommended.
DebPC
Staff member
This is great! Use our herb keeper.
cilantro tip604096_337491526367379_115555070_n.jpg

Really? It doesn't get all black and yucky??

It is true and our herb keeper works perfectly!

What about basil....

When my son in law visited he stuck a bunch of basil that you buy in a plastic container at the grocery store into some water and it perked up and lasted for a week.
I did the same and it never perked up and I had to throw it out. I'd love details on this.

1. How does the herb keeper keep fresh herbs lasting longer?

The herb keeper uses a unique water irrigation system that keeps herbs hydrated and fresh for up to two weeks. It also has a ventilated lid that allows for proper air circulation to prevent wilting.

2. Can I use the herb keeper for all types of herbs?

Yes, the herb keeper is designed to work with a variety of herbs including basil, cilantro, parsley, rosemary, and more.

3. How often do I need to change the water in the herb keeper?

It is recommended to change the water every 3-4 days to ensure the herbs stay fresh and hydrated.

4. Can I store the herb keeper in the refrigerator?

Yes, the herb keeper is designed to fit easily in most refrigerators. Just make sure to keep it away from any foods with strong odors to prevent the herbs from absorbing the smells.

5. Is the herb keeper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the herb keeper is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is also recommended to prolong the life of the herb keeper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies