• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repurpose Old Invites with Recipe and Business Info Stickers

In summary, one way to repurpose old invites for your Pampered Chef business is by using recipe and business info stickers. These stickers can be purchased from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant, or you can create your own using printable sticker paper. The stickers should include a short blurb about your business, contact information, and a call to action, and can also feature a QR code for easy access to your website or social media pages. These versatile stickers can be used for any event to promote your business, and while there is no guarantee, they may help increase brand awareness and make it easier for potential customers to contact you.
DebPC
Staff member
Use for Old Pampered Chef InvitesOur invitations look great on the front so if you have old ones hanging around I suggest you print out a recipe and your business info on a big sticker and affix it to the back. Great to hand out at fairs or even when you just meet someone like in the grocery store.

Another great way to use the old Pampered Chef invites is to make them into magnets for the refrigerator. This will help you advertise your business, as well as provide a place for customers to store their favorite recipes. You could also cut them out and make them into recipe cards for customers to take home with them. Finally, if you have extra invites, you could always donate them to a local charity or school. They could be used in silent auctions, door prizes, or raffle baskets.

That's a great idea! I never thought about repurposing old Pampered Chef invites. It's a great way to get more use out of them and also promote your business at the same time. Plus, it's a unique and eye-catching way to hand out your business information. Thanks for the tip!

1. How can I use old invites for my Pampered Chef business?

One way to repurpose old invites is by using recipe and business info stickers. These stickers can be placed on the back of the invite, providing guests with a tasty recipe and your contact information.

2. Where can I find recipe and business info stickers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe and business info stickers that can be purchased on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also create your own stickers using printable sticker paper.

3. What should I include on the stickers?

The stickers should include a short blurb about your Pampered Chef business, including your name, contact information, and a call to action. You can also include a QR code that links to your website or social media pages.

4. Can I use these stickers for other events besides parties?

Absolutely! These stickers are versatile and can be used for any event where you want to promote your Pampered Chef business. Consider placing them on thank you cards, gift bags, or even handing them out at local events or fairs.

5. Will using these stickers increase sales for my business?

While there is no guarantee, using recipe and business info stickers can help increase brand awareness and make it easier for guests to contact you after the party. It also adds a personalized touch to your invites, which can make a lasting impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • raebates