• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent USA Products List Needed: Email [email protected]

In summary, to obtain a USA products list, you can send an email to [email protected] and our team will respond within 24 hours with the list. There is no cost for the list, and it is updated quarterly. You can also request specific products to be added by including the product name and code in your email. However, the list is only available via email request, and cannot be accessed online at this time.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a customer that only wants USA products so I am trying to find a complete list of the products does anyone have one thanks in advance. Please if you do just email it to [email protected]

thank you very much

Thanks so much! I'm getting ready to do our state fair and I had that question last year. I'm taking the list with me and this year I'll be prepared.

Deb that is always the number one question I get asked at out fairs as well

Does anyone have a current list, updated with new products?

1. What is the process for obtaining a USA products list?

To obtain a USA products list, please send an email to [email protected] with your request. Our team will respond within 24 hours with the requested list.

2. Is there a cost for the USA products list?

No, there is no cost for the USA products list. It is available to our customers for free.

3. How often is the USA products list updated?

The USA products list is updated on a quarterly basis to ensure accuracy and availability of our products.

4. Can I request specific products to be added to the USA products list?

Yes, you can make a request for specific products to be added to the USA products list. Please include the product name and code in your email.

5. Can I access the USA products list online?

Unfortunately, the USA products list is only available via email request at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956