• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recruitment: Expanding to Canada from the US

In summary, a consultant had a question about signing up a recruit from Canada while the recruit was visiting in the US. Other consultants suggested that the consultant contact Pampered Chef's headquarters and consult the International Referral Program. This program allows consultants to receive Pampered Chef dollars for referring a new recruit outside of their own country. The consultant can receive $25 when the new recruit signs and enters their agreement, and $100 when the recruit reaches $1,250 in career sales. However, the consultant must be active at the time of achievement. The maximum benefit is $125 or $225 during the initial three month launch. The consultant was grateful for the information and will follow up with the potential recruit in Canada.
ChefKelebel
I have a question. I was at a quarter auction yesterday (which by the way, was super fun!) and the very first person to come to my booth was a nice lady who immediately picked up the 12" executive family skillet at my table (another by the way, I came THIS close not to bringing it b/c it's pretty heavy, but something made me grab it at the last minute)...anyway...she absolutely LOVED the cookware and said she wanted to get one and then we chatted about 15 seconds with her about Pampered Chef (she'd never heard of it) and I stopped and out the blue just asked, "have you ever thought of starting your own business? (I am really not great at recruiting, so this was really foreign to me) Maybe you'd like to start doing this too? And she immediately said, "Yes!" this sounded like a perfect fit for her so we chatted and I gave her a recruiting packet and the dvd to take home. She wants to start as soon as she gets home...to Canada. I live in California. So...here's my questions:

Can I (a US consultant) sign someone up as a recruit who lives in Canada? And if so, can I sign her up while she's here (she's in US visiting daughter for 3 months) or do I wait til she gets home (around July)?

Thanks for letting me as a quick question, the really loooonnnggg way:)

No you cannot. Canada PC and US PC are two different things. She would have to sign up with someone when she gets home.

I'm in Canada... I would love to help her out!!

Also, if she's in Toronto, I have a friend who is a consultant there, and also I *think* is a member here..if Cathy isn't close to her and she wants someone close

Contact HO tomorrow. US consultants get a referral bonus if they recruit someone in Canada. They can't sign under you but PC does give you something for the lead.

Last edited:
From the PG:
INTERNATIONAL REFERRAL PROGRAM
The International Referral Program is a program which awards Pampered Chef® dollars to
Consultants who refer a new recruit outside of their own country, in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany and Mexico. When the referred Consultant submits their agreement, the referring Consultant must include their name and Consultant number on the agreement. The referring Consultant will receive:
• $25 Pampered Chef® dollars when the new Consultant signs and enters their agreement
• $100 Pampered Chef® dollars when new Consultant first reaches $1,250 in career sales
(or country equivalent)
• The referring Consultant must be active at the time of the achievementDuring the initial three month launch of a country, the $100 award will be doubled when the new Consultant first reaches their $1,250 career sales milestone (or country equivalent)
• Maximum benefit of $125 Pampered Chef® dollars or $225 (during initial three
month launch)All awards are considered taxable income and will be reflected on 1099 statements.

Noora,
You totally ROCK! That's exactly what I needed Gratzi!!!!! Well, I am supposed to call her next week at her daughter's house to get more info. It sounds like a promising lead for someone because she lives on a reservation and she is very motivated and says all her friends buy kitchen stuff all the time. I'll post again later this week.

Wow...I never knew about the International Referral program - very cool!

Chef Kelebel, I'm in Western Canada, and on a team with some pretty great things happening right now. We could take good care of your lead - either directly or hospitalitly!

Thanks Scrappergirl, I'll find out where she is in Canada and let you all know. It would great to refer her to someone local:)

scrappergirl7 said:
Wow...I never knew about the International Referral program - very cool!

I know! I wish I'd read the consultants guide more thoroughly! LOL

minirottie said:
I know! I wish I'd read the consultants guide more thoroughly! LOL

You still can :D

The PG has a lot of good information in it. Even if you just skim through it so that you know what's in there, you should read it.

NooraK said:
You still can :D

The PG has a lot of good information in it. Even if you just skim through it so that you know what's in there, you should read it.

True, and I did download the new copy also. :D

What is "Us to Canada Recruit"?

"Us to Canada Recruit" is a recruitment agency that helps individuals living in the United States find job opportunities in Canada.

How does "Us to Canada Recruit" work?

We connect job seekers with potential employers in Canada and assist throughout the application and immigration process to make the transition as smooth as possible.

What types of jobs does "Us to Canada Recruit" offer?

We offer a wide range of job opportunities in various industries, including technology, healthcare, education, finance, and more.

What are the requirements to use "Us to Canada Recruit" services?

You must be legally eligible to work in Canada and have relevant skills and qualifications for the job you are interested in. We also require a valid passport and a clean criminal record.

How much does it cost to use "Us to Canada Recruit"?

There is no cost to use our recruitment services. Our fees are paid by the employers who hire our candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefannie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies