• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell US Products to Canada Guests?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of selling and recruiting for a company in different countries. The participants mention Canada, England, and the US, and ask questions about whether they can sell and recruit in these countries and if there are any restrictions. They also share personal experiences and offer help to each other.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I did a search, but didn't find this topic, though I'm sure others have had this question. So, if it's been discussed already, I apologize.

I have both friends and family in Canada. If I have them host catalog shows, can I send them US catalogs, or do I have to send Canada catalogs? What if I decide to do a 'virtual show?' Basically, I need to know if Canada guests can order US products, and have them shipped.

I'm guessing I can have recruits in Canada, with a Hospitality Cluster.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA-

Sarah

I've been wondering the same thing, but also about England- most of my family is in England- can I recruit out of the USA and receive credit for them? and their shows if hosting? Thanks for your help,

As a US consultant we can not sell to other countries or recruit in other countries unless they are on a military base.

Oh, pooh!! Thanks for the info, Jennie.

I know my brother-in-law's family can use extra income, so I guess I'll go to the lounge and find a Canada consultant.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I'm in Ontario Canada and would be happy to help out if I can. I know that HO gives referral bonuses ($) to US consultants if they refer a recruit to someone in Canada as I had to call them in the past about this (as long as it hasn't changed, this was last year).

Anyway, if I can help at all or even help find someone close to them if that's what you're looking for, PM or email me.

Jodi

Thanks Jodi. I haven't spoken to my BIL, yet, so I don't know how interested they would be, but I think there is potential there. They live in Barry (and, being incredibly geographically challenged, I'm not sure which province that is in - except that it's wayyy north).

I also have an online friend in Canada, but I'm not sure where now! I think East Coast, because she goes to the Bahamas for several weeks in the winter (must be nice, eh?).

If I talk to either, and they show interest, I'll keep you in mind.

Sarah

Well grrrr! I get the whole not selling to the great white north ... but not the recruiting thing! I have friends in Canada!

One of them ordered something and picked it up at her mom's house in Minnesota. Fortunately, it arrived before she left.

"Winner of $1,100 in products from the Whirlwind Shopping Spree at Home Office! Praying for more live shows to show them off!"

Di, that is awesome!!!! Congratulations! What did you get??

Sarah

pampchefsarah said:
Thanks Jodi. I haven't spoken to my BIL, yet, so I don't know how interested they would be, but I think there is potential there. They live in Barry (and, being incredibly geographically challenged, I'm not sure which province that is in - except that it's wayyy north).

I also have an online friend in Canada, but I'm not sure where now! I think East Coast, because she goes to the Bahamas for several weeks in the winter (must be nice, eh?).

If I talk to either, and they show interest, I'll keep you in mind.

Sarah

No problem Sarah. And just for your FYI (since I'm geographically challenged as well and I'm here in the US right now - reading, reading, reading maps :) )
Barrie is in Ontario about 3 hours north of where I am.

If I can ever be of help you can PM or email me.

If your friend on the East Coast needs a consultant, I'm willing to help. I'm in Nova Scotia (that small chunk of land you see dangling above Maine).
I have friends & family in the US & it sucks not being able to sell to them.

1. What are the requirements to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Insurance Number. You also need to purchase a consultant starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to get started.

2. How do I host a party as a consultant in Canada?

To host a party as a consultant in Canada, you can reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances and invite them to a cooking demonstration or virtual party. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to expand your reach and find new potential customers.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada, you have the opportunity to earn income through commissions on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You also have access to training and support from the company, as well as a community of other consultants to connect with.

4. How do I place an order as a consultant in Canada?

To place an order as a consultant in Canada, you can do so through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the company's customer service. You can also place orders on behalf of your customers and have the products shipped directly to them.

5. Are there any fees or quotas to maintain as a consultant in Canada?

There are no fees or quotas to maintain as a consultant in Canada. However, to remain active, you must submit at least $150 worth of sales every three months. This can be from your personal sales or a combination of your sales and those of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • cheflorraine