• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

US Consultant / Canada Host?

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I did a search, but didn't find this topic, though I'm sure others have had this question. So, if it's been discussed already, I apologize.

I have both friends and family in Canada. If I have them host catalog shows, can I send them US catalogs, or do I have to send Canada catalogs? What if I decide to do a 'virtual show?' Basically, I need to know if Canada guests can order US products, and have them shipped.

I'm guessing I can have recruits in Canada, with a Hospitality Cluster.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA-

Sarah

cookingwithkelly

Novice Member
Mar 30, 2008
I've been wondering the same thing, but also about England- most of my family is in England- can I recruit out of the USA and receive credit for them? and their shows if hosting? Thanks for your help,

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
As a US consultant we can not sell to other countries or recruit in other countries unless they are on a military base.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Oh, pooh!! Thanks for the info, Jennie.

I know my brother-in-law's family can use extra income, so I guess I'll go to the lounge and find a Canada consultant.

Sarah

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Hi Sarah,

I'm in Ontario Canada and would be happy to help out if I can. I know that HO gives referral bonuses ($) to US consultants if they refer a recruit to someone in Canada as I had to call them in the past about this (as long as it hasn't changed, this was last year).

Anyway, if I can help at all or even help find someone close to them if that's what you're looking for, PM or email me.

Jodi

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Thanks Jodi. I haven't spoken to my BIL, yet, so I don't know how interested they would be, but I think there is potential there. They live in Barry (and, being incredibly geographically challenged, I'm not sure which province that is in - except that it's wayyy north).

I also have an online friend in Canada, but I'm not sure where now! I think East Coast, because she goes to the Bahamas for several weeks in the winter (must be nice, eh?).

If I talk to either, and they show interest, I'll keep you in mind.

Sarah

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Well grrrr! I get the whole not selling to the great white north ... but not the recruiting thing! I have friends in Canada!

One of them ordered something and picked it up at her mom's house in Minnesota. Fortunately, it arrived before she left.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
"Winner of $1,100 in products from the Whirlwind Shopping Spree at Home Office! Praying for more live shows to show them off!"

Di, that is awesome!!!! Congratulations! What did you get??

Sarah

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Thanks Jodi. I haven't spoken to my BIL, yet, so I don't know how interested they would be, but I think there is potential there. They live in Barry (and, being incredibly geographically challenged, I'm not sure which province that is in - except that it's wayyy north).

I also have an online friend in Canada, but I'm not sure where now! I think East Coast, because she goes to the Bahamas for several weeks in the winter (must be nice, eh?).

If I talk to either, and they show interest, I'll keep you in mind.

Sarah

No problem Sarah. And just for your FYI (since I'm geographically challenged as well and I'm here in the US right now - reading, reading, reading maps :) )
Barrie is in Ontario about 3 hours north of where I am.

If I can ever be of help you can PM or email me.

peichef

Veteran Member
Mar 30, 2007
If your friend on the East Coast needs a consultant, I'm willing to help. I'm in Nova Scotia (that small chunk of land you see dangling above Maine).
I have friends & family in the US & it sucks not being able to sell to them.