• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a $400 US Airways Voucher for Less | PayPal Protected Transaction"

In summary, to get the $400 US Airways voucher for less, you will need to participate in a PayPal protected transaction. This means using PayPal as your payment method when purchasing the voucher. A PayPal protected transaction offers buyer protection and helps prevent fraud. The amount you save by using this method will vary, but it is typically significant compared to purchasing the voucher directly from the airline. The voucher is valid for any flight with US Airways, but subject to availability and blackout dates. It is typically valid for one year from the date of purchase, but it is best to check the specific terms and conditions before buying.
PCMomto4
Hey everyone,

I have an US Airways voucher from my husband over the summer when he was traveling with work and got bumped. It is for $400 and we won't be able to use it before it expires as I just had a baby. Plus we can use the extra money for Christmas. Let me know if you are interested in it and what you would want to pay. We can do it all through paypal so you are protected as well as me!

Thanks a bunch

When does it expire?

Also, are there restrictions on airports?

Is it for International use, I would be interested!

It expires in July and you can use it anywhere they fly so yes it can be used overseas assuming it is somewhere that USAirways goes, but I think they fly just about everywhere! There aren't any black out dates for it either, its basically like a gift certificate for US Airs.

Thanks, I will let you know ASAP if FI is interested![edit] Could you e-mail me directly at ashleyweed [at] gmail [dot] com [/edit]Thanks

Last edited:
I emailed you!

Just bumping, I still have this!!!

I PMed you

There's no name on it? Does it have a number that you use when making your reservations?

It has my husbands name on it but anyone can use it as long as you have the voucher number and pin number that is on the certificate, it is transferrable.

With a family of 6, 1 voucher doesn't help us much. With just having the baby and not working we really need the extra money to help with the holidays and for my daughters therapy that isn't covered by insurance.

PM sent. Let me know what your looking to get.

1. How do I get the $400 US Airways voucher for less?

In order to get the $400 US Airways voucher for less, you will need to participate in a PayPal protected transaction. This means that you will need to use PayPal as your payment method when purchasing the voucher.

2. What is a PayPal protected transaction?

A PayPal protected transaction is a payment method that offers buyer protection and helps prevent fraud. When using PayPal, your purchase is protected and you can dispute any unauthorized or fraudulent charges.

3. How much will I save by using a PayPal protected transaction?

The amount you save by using a PayPal protected transaction will vary depending on the seller and the price of the voucher. However, you can typically save a significant amount compared to purchasing the voucher directly from the airline.

4. Is the $400 US Airways voucher valid for any flight?

Yes, the $400 US Airways voucher can be used towards any flight with US Airways. However, it is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.

5. How long is the $400 US Airways voucher valid for?

The $400 US Airways voucher is typically valid for one year from the date of purchase. However, it is always best to check the specific terms and conditions of the voucher before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies