• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Request for Measurements of Ss Pan

In summary, an "Urgent Request for Measurements of Ss Pan" is a customer's request for the size of a stainless steel pan for a specific purpose. This could be for a recipe or to ensure it fits in their kitchen. The standard measurements for Ss Pan vary but are typically 8, 10, and 12 inches in diameter and 2-3 inches deep. To obtain the measurements, one can check the product description or contact customer service, or measure it themselves. Custom measurements for Ss Pan are not currently available, but there are various sizes to choose from.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a host who wants me to see if anyone has a 3 qt Stainless pan that they could measure. She wants the measurements of the diameter inside the pan rim (not across the whole top) and the depth inside the pan from the bottom to the top (not the outside from the counter to the top).
We are closing her show tomorrow night and she would like to get answer by then, if possible. She wants to compare ours to another brand she has to see if it's close to the same shape.
TIA for a speedy reply.

7 inches from inside edge to edge and 4 and a half from inside bottom to top

Are you sure that is the 3 qt pan? She said those match the measurements of her 2 qt Professional pan she has. Can you double check

Apologies. I think what you sent is right. Thanks so much for your quick response.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the 3 qt Stainless pan. I would be happy to assist you and your host with getting the measurements. Our pans are designed to be the perfect size for all of your cooking needs. I will gather the measurements and send them to you as soon as possible. Thank you for considering our products and I look forward to helping you with your purchase. Have a great day!

What is an "Urgent Request for Measurements of Ss Pan"?

An "Urgent Request for Measurements of Ss Pan" is a request for the measurements of a stainless steel pan, typically made by a customer who needs to know the size of the pan for a specific purpose.

Why is there a need for an urgent request for measurements of Ss Pan?

There may be a need for an urgent request for measurements of Ss Pan if a customer is planning to use the pan for a specific recipe or if they need to know if the pan will fit in a certain space in their kitchen.

What are the standard measurements for Ss Pan?

The standard measurements for Ss Pan may vary depending on the brand, but the most common sizes are 8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches in diameter. The depth of the pan can also vary, with most pans being 2-3 inches deep.

How can I get the measurements of a specific Ss Pan?

You can get the measurements of a specific Ss Pan by checking the product description on our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can also measure the pan yourself using a ruler or measuring tape.

Can I request custom measurements for an Ss Pan?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom measurements for Ss Pan at this time. However, we have a variety of sizes available to choose from that may meet your needs. If you have any specific size requirements, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies