• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Urgent Prayers for Ben and His Family | CaringBridge Update 3/23/2009

In summary, the conversation is about an update on Ben and his family's current situation and ongoing prayer needs on CaringBridge. Urgent prayers can be offered by visiting their page and leaving a message or sending positive thoughts and well wishes. At this time, the family is not requesting any donations or specific forms of support, but showing support through thoughts and prayers is appreciated. The update on CaringBridge provides the most recent information on Ben's condition and future updates will be posted on the website or can be received through email notifications.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Please pray for Ben and his family.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/benjaminmiller

On March 23rd, 2009 Ben had a motorcycle accident at Giant City State Park at Little Grassy Lake. He was wearing his helmet and riding jacket, taking every precaution possible. He simply took a turn too wide, hitting gravel and losing control of his bike. Ben is currently suffering from a contusion in his brain stem, and is still unconscious. The only other harm done to his body was a 23 cm. gash on his right ankle. However, it is not broken.

A Brain Stem injury is the most deadly head injury. Please be the prayer warriors I know you are to help with this wonderful young man. He played baseball with my son in High School and Legion Ball. TIA

Prayers for him and his family

Am praying. :(

That is sooo sad!! What a horrible story! I'll be praying for him!

I have prayed for him, his doctors, and his family.

1. What is the update about Ben and his family on CaringBridge?

The update on CaringBridge is regarding Ben and his family's current situation and ongoing prayer needs.

2. How can I offer urgent prayers for Ben and his family?

You can offer urgent prayers for Ben and his family by visiting their CaringBridge page and leaving a message of support and prayers, or by sending positive thoughts and well wishes to their family during this difficult time.

3. Can I donate or provide any other type of support for Ben and his family?

At this time, the family is not requesting any donations or specific forms of support. However, you can show your support by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

4. Has there been any improvement in Ben's condition since the last update?

The update on CaringBridge provides the most recent information on Ben's condition and any changes since the last update. Please visit their page for the most up-to-date information.

5. Will there be future updates on Ben and his family's situation?

Updates will be posted on CaringBridge as they become available. You can also sign up for email notifications to stay informed about any changes or updates regarding Ben and his family's situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DebbieSAChef