• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request: Pray for Josh's Recovery After Life-Threatening Incident

In summary, Joshua was injured several years ago in a rig accident. Yesterday his parents found him "dead" and called 911, but he was revived with CPR. He is now in the hospital but is doing well. His family is prayerful for his healing.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I really need all of you prayer warriors to pray for a friend of ours. Several years ago Josh worked in the oil field. There was a rig accident and he lost his leg...he is in his early 20s. He has been dealing with this fairly well even though he is always having to go to the doctor and he is in a great deal of pain. He is thankful to be alive. There was several miracles that occurred at the time of the accident. However, yesterday his parents...who are pastors...came home and found him "dead". They called 911 and began CPR. When the ambulance arrived they found a slight pulse and rushed him to the hospital. He is now listed as stable. They do not know what happened but they think it has something to do with his medication. They have been through so much these past few years. Please pray for Josh and his family as they deal with this situation.

OMG, how tragic! Here's praying that he recovers and they figure out what to do for him.

So sad, sending prayers.

praying...

sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

where in OK are you? I'm in Yukon, just west of OKC

I'll be praying.

Thanks for your prayers. Josh seems to be better. But he has pnemonia in both lungs and is on a ventilator. He did wake up. He has a bacterial infection that they haven't figured out where it came from or how to treat it. His blood pressure is up where it needs to be. Please keep praying for him and his family. They are worn out of course but keeping the faith.

We are in Southeast Oklahoma...the Poteau, McAlester area...I actually live in the middle between McAlester and Poteau. We are also about an hour south of Muskogee.

Prayers going up!

Prayers are being said.

Just an update on Josh: He is off the vent and breathing on his own. He is talking a little, but still running a temp. and is septic. We are waiting on the culture results to see as to what type of bacteria he has in order to know how to treat him.... Please continue to pray for complete healing in his body.

Shawnna,

Josh and his family are in my prayers. God has a strange way of testing us; some more than others. May Josh heal soon.

Update: Joshua's Pneumonia has improved from yesterday, and still waiting on the results of the infection. Did a stomach X Ray today and waiting on the results from that. If everything goes well today, they may put him in a regular room tomorrow. Your prayers are working, please keep it up.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and concerns for Josh, and Birthdy wishes for me. Josh is doing great today, got the IG tube out today and is wanting something to eat. He has been talking today and laughing with his friend, Scotty. We are ...marveled at what God has done for Josh. Now his only wishes is to GO HOME! To God be all the glory.

What great news! I'm so glad that things are turning around for him.

YAY! So glad that our prayers are being answered!

Just thought I would let everyone know that Sister Cathy sent me a message to let me know that Josh is home. He is still weak and has lost about 20 pounds, but he is home and eating...and was able to go and play the drums for youth night at their church Wed.

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Wow! I missed this thread altogether. Sorry but I'm now praising God with all of you and praying that Josh continues to improve in health and keeps on serving his Lord and living life and sharing how he knows how quickly things can change.

1. Can you provide more information about Josh's life-threatening incident?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific details about Josh's incident due to privacy concerns. We ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

2. How can I send my thoughts and prayers to Josh and his family?

You can send your thoughts and prayers by leaving a comment on the original post or by reaching out to Josh's family directly. You can also light a candle or say a prayer for him in your own time.

3. What can I do to support Josh and his family during his recovery?

One of the best ways to support Josh and his family is by sending positive thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to them to see if there are any specific ways you can help, such as providing meals or running errands.

4. Is there a specific time or day that we should pray for Josh's recovery?

There is no specific time or day that has been designated for prayer for Josh's recovery. We encourage you to pray for him whenever you feel called to do so.

5. How is Josh doing now?

We are unable to provide an update on Josh's current condition. However, we appreciate your concern and ask that you continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg