• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Urgent Prayer Needs for Cousin Battling Cancer | CaringBridge Updates

In summary, Laura has been diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal carcinoma and is currently waiting for a treatment plan from the Mayo Clinic. Her family is praying for healing hands.
nikked
Gold Member
I've held off posting a request until we had a little more information.

But, my cousin, Laura, who is about 45ish, is in the process of figuring out the exact diagnosis, and then the treatment plan, of the cancer that she has.

At this point, the doctor's believe that it is Nasopharyngeal carcinoma, although her primary doctor at the Mayo Clinic is hopeful that it is another cancer located more in the throat area (tonsils). She started with tests last night, continuing through today, with biopsy and possible surgery tomorrow.

The Tumor Board at the Mayo Clinic is in disagreement right now as to the treatment plan, and it's been very confusing for everyone. I'm it's not uncommon, but we just get settled into one thing, and then suddenly there's a glitch.

Laura is a mom to four kids, age 8 to 17. Very active kids in sports and activities. Her treatment is three hours away from her home, with no traffic... most days probably more like 4 (have to cross the PHX valley).

She is adopted, and we know no family history.

Her mom is a walking miracle, who is a testimony to God's healing power.

And Granna... please pray for her too! She's going to 102 on March 3, and suddenly the whole family isn't coming to visit her because everyone's three hours away. My aunt is her primary visitor due to proximity, and of course, she's in PHX with Laura.

The Caring Bridge page is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurawilson1

Thank you so much.

Prayers to you and your family during this tough time.

Prayers to you and your family during this tough time.

We have confirmation that is in pharnyx... still waiting for final report on how involved it all is. Thank you for your prayers.

Prayers for healing hands

There is a LONG road ahead. Thank you for praying. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurawilson1

1. What is the purpose of "Urgent Prayer Needs"?

"Urgent Prayer Needs" is a program within Pampered Chef that allows our consultants, customers, and employees to submit prayer requests for themselves or others who are going through difficult situations or facing challenges in their lives. Our team then gathers to pray for these needs and offer support and encouragement to those involved.

2. How do I submit an "Urgent Prayer Need"?

You can submit an "Urgent Prayer Need" by filling out the form on our website, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We ask for basic information such as the name of the person in need, a brief description of the situation, and any specific prayer requests. All submissions are kept confidential and only shared with our prayer team.

3. Who can submit and receive prayer through this program?

Anyone can submit an "Urgent Prayer Need" through Pampered Chef's program, regardless of whether they are a consultant, customer, or employee. We believe in the power of prayer and are happy to offer support to anyone who reaches out to us. Similarly, anyone who is going through a difficult situation or facing challenges can receive prayer through this program.

4. How often does the prayer team gather to pray for these needs?

Our prayer team meets every week to pray for the "Urgent Prayer Needs" submitted through Pampered Chef. We also have a dedicated team of individuals who pray for these needs daily. We believe in the power of consistent prayer and are committed to supporting those in need.

5. Can I get updates on the "Urgent Prayer Needs" I have submitted or prayed for?

While we cannot provide specific updates on individual prayer requests, we do send out weekly updates to our prayer team with a list of the current "Urgent Prayer Needs" and any updates or praises that have been shared with us. We also encourage our community to continue to pray for these needs and offer any support or resources they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat