• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family...

In summary, the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign is an initiative started by Pampered Chef to provide support and prayers for families going through difficult times. To submit a prayer request, you can visit their website and fill out a form. Donations are also accepted and go towards providing resources and support for families in need. Families are selected based on prayer requests received and updates on their status can be requested through customer service or checked on the website.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Back a few months ago we were praying for the niece of a co-worker - she was having twins and her husband was in Afghanistan. The twins came early but are doing well and he was able to fly over to see them right after birth for a few days. He then had to go back to Afghanistan.

We just got this note from our co-worker today:

"Just got news of my niece’s (the one that just had the twin girls in January) husband was killed in combat (Afghanistan) over the weekend.

Please keep all of them and family in your prayers.

Sorry I am emailing you this… just a lot easier to type it than to say it… it is really hard.

Thanks again for all of the prayers!"

Oh, Janet. That is heartbreaking. There are no words.

I'll be praying...

I have NO words, but plenty of prayers.

You are right; there are no words. My thought and prayers are with that family. Her husband made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you for letting us know.:cry:

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts your way.

Wow that is just so sad. Prayers will be coming thier way.

So you have names:
Eric (husband that died)
Tara (wife)
Olivia and Riley - twins - 6 months old

Here is a picture of Eric holding his new babies in January:
janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture1352-eric-holding-his-new-babies-january.jpg

How said those babies will never know their Daddy.:(

OMG, how heartbreaking! Prayers all around - I will add them to my e-mail prayer list to help lift them up.

How Heartbreaking...that poor family! I will lift them up in prayer.

Oh my goodness. I have tears as I type. We will praying for this family during this horrible time.

1. What is the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign?

The "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign is a initiative started by Pampered Chef to provide support and prayers for families who are going through a difficult time. It is a way for us to come together as a community and show our love and support for those who may be struggling.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for a hurting family?

To submit a prayer request for a hurting family, you can visit our website and fill out the form provided. You will be asked to provide some basic information about the family and their situation, as well as any specific prayer requests you may have. All submissions will be kept confidential and only shared with our prayer team.

3. Can I donate to the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign?

Yes, you can donate to the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign. Your donation will go towards providing resources and support for families in need, such as sending care packages, offering financial assistance, or providing counseling services. You can make a donation through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. How are families selected for the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign?

Families are selected for the "Urgent Prayer for a Hurting Family..." campaign based on the prayer requests we receive. Our prayer team carefully reviews each request and selects families who are in the most need of support and prayers. If you know of a family who could benefit from this campaign, you can also nominate them through our website.

5. Can I follow up on a prayer request I have submitted?

Yes, you can follow up on a prayer request you have submitted. We understand that many people want to know how their prayers are making a difference and we strive to provide updates whenever possible. You can contact our customer service team to inquire about a specific prayer request or check our website for any updates on the families we are supporting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ragschef