• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Qualify for 50% Off with Pampered Chef?

In summary, you will need to find the past host discount number for the show you are closing. The number is located on the PC website, or you can look it up if you are connected to the internet. Once you finalize and submit the order, the show will go through order processing at Home Office. If the host has been a host in the past year, she will not have a discount until after you submit this show. Then the next show you do with her, or she attends in the next year, her host discount number will appear.
brendaivette
Hi GUYS

I started in March, so I have the new pp version, when i am closing a show where do i write the 10% past host discount???

when i close this show, i will have qualified yay.........4 shows (50pc dollars) & over $1250 in sales (50 pc dollars) and already have two bookings for june.

what a great friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this for the host of the show or a guest at the show? If it's the host, P3 will automatically update that for you. If it's a guest, add the guest to the show, then on the tab with the address towards the bottom right, you will see a place for the past host discount number.

Congrats on qualifying!

cool thanks

its for the host, will it show once i finalize

If you have not found the past host discount number yet, you can look the host up on the PC website. Or click the 'lookup' button just below Past Host discount box and it will take you to the PC website, if you are connected to the Internet.

Once you finalize & submit the order, the show will go through order processing at Home Office. When you open P3 in a couple of days (give the system time to process the order & generate a host number), the past host discount will be updated to your host. You do have to be connected to the internet for the update to take place.

i looked up the past host # and have it, i just want to make sure i don't have to write it anywhere on p3

this site is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i found a place on customers where it says, past host # , but it doesn't give you the option to put anything in there, it says not applicable

Has your host been a host in the past year, or is this her first show? If this is her first show, she will not have a discount until after you submit this show. Then the next show you do with her, or she attends in the next year, her host discount number will appear.

she had a show with another consultant, the one that signed me up, does that matter.............she was still a host???

ok , i just found out that she does not get the 10% past host on top of evertyhting else she is getting............

gotta get my stuff right,,,,,,,,,,,

still learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is okay Brenda! We're all still learning!! It's a non-stop process!!!:D

Off to pack for my festival!

What is "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify"?

"Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for a limited time. It allows customers to qualify for exclusive discounts and deals on select products.

How do I qualify for "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify"?

To qualify for "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify", you must be a registered customer with Pampered Chef and sign up for our email newsletter. You will then receive a special code to use at checkout for the promotion.

What products are included in "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify"?

The products included in "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify" vary, but they are typically popular and highly rated items from our catalog. Examples may include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware.

Can I use other promotions or discounts with "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify"?

Unfortunately, "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchase.

Is "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify" available in all countries?

At this time, "Urgent Pp3 Question to Qualify" is only available in select countries. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or our website to see if this promotion is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • lestat_de_leon