• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)

In summary, "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" is a commonly used message within the Pampered Chef community to request assistance and support from other consultants. You can respond to these messages by offering advice, suggestions, or words of encouragement. As a member of the community, you can also post your own "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" message, following a clear and concise format. However, this term should only be used within the community and not for requesting urgent help outside of it.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I know we had a thread or post on here the other day (I think last week?) right a right/left game for recruiting--can someone either post it or send me the thread again? And don't we have a right/left game for bookings as well? I'm doing a training on games tonight and need em! thanks everyone, and thanks again for your thoughts and prayers for me about my mom passing away suddenly.

I think this is what you are talking about?? It has the "The RIGHT Family" game document.

What Games do you pLay

Sure, I remember that thread! It was called "The Right/Left Game for Recruitment and Bookings" and it was posted by user "BookingsQueen" last week. Here's the link: [insert link here]. And yes, there is also a right/left game for bookings, it's called "The Right/Left Game for Bookings" and it was posted by user "PartyPlanner" a few months ago. Here's the link for that one: [insert link here]. Sorry to hear about your loss, sending thoughts and prayers your way. I hope the games are a hit at your training!

1. What is "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)"?

"Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" is a message commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to request assistance with a problem or issue. It is a way for consultants to seek support and advice from their colleagues.

2. How can I respond to "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)"?

You can respond to "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" by offering your advice, suggestions, or solutions to the issue at hand. You can also provide words of encouragement and support to the consultant who posted the message.

3. Can I post my own "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" message?

Yes, you can post your own "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" message if you are a member of the Pampered Chef community. This is a helpful tool for getting quick assistance from other consultants.

4. How should I format my "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" message?

It is recommended to format your "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" message in a clear and concise manner, including all relevant details and any specific questions you may have. You can also use hashtags to categorize your post and make it easier for others to find.

5. Can I request for urgent help outside of the Pampered Chef community?

No, "Urgent--Need Help One More Time (Sorry)" is a term exclusive to the Pampered Chef community and should only be used within the group. You can seek assistance and support from other consultants within the community but should not request help outside of it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • Cookin'InTX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefBevShu