• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Free Stoneware Piece By Submitting 2 Shows Before Midnight Tonight?

In summary, the "Urgent!! Free Stoneware Piece" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited-time offer where customers can receive a free stoneware piece with a purchase of $75 or more. This can be done through a party order, personal order, or online order. The free stoneware piece can be any item from their stoneware collection and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. There is a limit of one free stoneware piece per customer, per order.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
I am new to Pampered CHef and I was wondering do I just submit 2 shows by midnight tonight and the new stoneware piece gets automatically shipped or do I have to do something else to get it. :rolleyes:

I think you have until 10 pm central time tomorrow night, but I could be mistaken. Anyone else know for sure?

Oh yeah, and no, you don't have to do anything else. I will automatically ship to you.

You have to submitt 2 ($150) shows by tomorrow night central time. For me I have to make sure they are in before 10 pm because I am in California. :D

you guys are so fast at responding. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the ups man to come.

I can't wait!I just transmitted my 2nd show, whoo-hoo! Can't wait to get my new stoneware piece to add to my collection!
Good luck to all the rest! :p

What is the "Urgent!! Free Stoneware Piece" promotion?

The "Urgent!! Free Stoneware Piece" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free stoneware piece with a qualifying purchase.

How do I qualify for the free stoneware piece?

To qualify for the free stoneware piece, you must make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. This can be done through a party order, personal order, or online order.

What stoneware pieces are included in the promotion?

The free stoneware piece can be any item from our stoneware collection, such as a baking dish, pizza stone, or loaf pan. The specific piece may vary depending on availability.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Urgent!! Free Stoneware Piece" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Is there a limit to how many free stoneware pieces I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free stoneware piece per customer, per order. If you would like to receive more than one, you will need to place separate orders of $75 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Saturday Gourmet