• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Vites Response: Troubleshooting Sending Mistakes

In summary, the conversation discusses a mistake made while sending out e-vites for a party using PWS. The solution proposed is for the host to provide their email list and for the sender to enter the guest names and send the invites on their behalf. It is also suggested for the host to make reminder calls as not all guests may open or RSVP to the e-vites.
FFBearPChef
I just found out that I probably make a big mistakes on using my PWS to send e-vites. My host want to use email to send the invitation from her (since people won't know me), so I send myself an e-vites and forwarded to her instead of asking her to input the guest list on the host session and send from there. She is asking me do I know who make reservation or reply as no. I log in my PWS and can't find any record. Do anyone know do I have a way to find it out or any suggestion to fix the problem? It's my first time to send out e-vites!! Thanks for any help!!!!

In order to have a guest list and people to record a yes or no, they have to have their own invitation sent from your website. You can enter in the guest's names and log in as your host and send out the invites. That way it has the host's name as the sender, and not yours.

So it means it is no way to reverse it or check it now?:(

I don't think so. :(

In the future, your hosts can always provide you with their email list for evite's and you login as them on your website and enter the names and then the evites. It look's as though the host did it when reality it was you.

Does that make sense?

Your host needs to call everyone (this just gives her even more motivation...not knowing a head count!) to remind them of her party. She could say that due to a little computer glitch, she's not sure who may have already RSVP'd- and so she wanted to call and see if they were able to come. I wouldn't sweat it too much, it's your first time doing it, mistakes happen. So many people don't end up getting and opening the e-vites or RSVP'ing anyway. Calls need to get made every time regardless. :DOne thing you could do, would be to get those e-mail addresses inputted in and then they will get an automatic reminder e-mail about the show.

Thanks Amanda and Laurie! I will offer to make the reminder call for the host!

1. Can I still RSVP even if the deadline has passed?

Yes, you can still RSVP even if the deadline has passed. Just make sure to contact the host directly to let them know if you will be attending or not.

2. How do I respond to the E-vite?

To respond to the E-vite, simply click on the "RSVP" button on the invite and select "Yes," "No," or "Maybe" depending on your availability.

3. Can I bring a plus one?

This depends on the specific event and the host's preferences. Please refer to the details on the E-vite or reach out to the host directly to confirm if you can bring a plus one.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

This also depends on the event. Some hosts may request that you bring a dish or contribute to the party in some way, while others may not. Please check the E-vite or contact the host for more information.

5. How do I update my RSVP after I have already responded?

If you need to update your RSVP after already responding, you can simply click on the "RSVP" button again and select your new response. If you need to make any other changes, please reach out to the host directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ValerieHurtado