1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent business card help

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I don't have business cards yet! I bought a pack of cards to create from home but can't seem to find a good way to do them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jul 8, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

I use Vista Print - link in my siggy. I've gotten many of them with recipes on the back cheap!!!! I can show you samples if you need.

Jul 8, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I ordered mine from Vista Print 2 weeks ago (on a Monday). I had them on Friday. There is a really cute design (that I didn't find until after I ordered) that has a chef's hat. Get them when they are "free" for 250. I got 500 for $9.74 with shipping... Use the "slow" shipping that is the cheapest. I got mine in 5 days...

Jul 8, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Deborah, what software do you have? I love using Publisher for setting up my business cards, but you can use just about any word processing program.

Many of us don't include our address.

Do you have any specific questions? I do a little publication design, so I've got a bit of experience in this area.

Jul 8, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Jul 8, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Just remember that simple really is best. Make sure your name is easily visible--the largest print on the card. Carefully consider each bit of information you add. The more text, the harder it is for your customer to find the info they need.

Jul 8, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

If you bought printer ones by Avery you can also download from their site but if youhave MS Word you allready should have a template. More specific questions would mak it easier.

Jul 8, 2009
  8. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I got this template off of someone on here (sorry! can't remember who). I just print them on cardstock & cut them w/ my straight cutter. Simple & cheap.

View attachment Business Cards.doc

Jul 8, 2009
  9. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks everyone, I'll check it out tonight and see what I come up with.

Jul 8, 2009
  10. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

For those using Vista Print.. a bit of info. They are printing and shipping out of Taylor, Michigan. I always choose slowest rate and get them with a few days.

11. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Ahhh, that's why I always get stuff so quickly! I always choose the slowest rate, and I've never had my order take more than 5 days!

Jul 8, 2009
  12. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

They usually have a special package deal at the Merril booth for a name tag, b/c, and maybe something else. They also can take your photo and put it on your b/c there.

Jul 9, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted