• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Business Card Help: Ideas for Creating Professional Cards at Home

In summary, Vista Print is a great place to get business cards. They have a variety of templates and shipping is usually very fast.
dkitten13
I don't have business cards yet! I bought a pack of cards to create from home but can't seem to find a good way to do them. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I use Vista Print - link in my siggy. I've gotten many of them with recipes on the back cheap!!!! I can show you samples if you need.

I ordered mine from Vista Print 2 weeks ago (on a Monday). I had them on Friday. There is a really cute design (that I didn't find until after I ordered) that has a chef's hat. Get them when they are "free" for 250. I got 500 for $9.74 with shipping... Use the "slow" shipping that is the cheapest. I got mine in 5 days...

Deborah, what software do you have? I love using Publisher for setting up my business cards, but you can use just about any word processing program. Many of us don't include our address. Do you have any specific questions? I do a little publication design, so I've got a bit of experience in this area.

Just remember that simple really is best. Make sure your name is easily visible--the largest print on the card. Carefully consider each bit of information you add. The more text, the harder it is for your customer to find the info they need.

If you bought printer ones by Avery you can also download from their site but if youhave MS Word you allready should have a template. More specific questions would mak it easier.

I got this template off of someone on here (sorry! can't remember who). I just print them on cardstock & cut them w/ my straight cutter. Simple & cheap.

View attachment Business Cards.doc

Thanks everyone, I'll check it out tonight and see what I come up with.

For those using Vista Print.. a bit of info. They are printing and shipping out of Taylor, Michigan. I always choose slowest rate and get them with a few days.

PamperChefCarol said:
For those using Vista Print.. a bit of info. They are printing and shipping out of Taylor, Michigan. I always choose slowest rate and get them with a few days.

Ahhh, that's why I always get stuff so quickly! I always choose the slowest rate, and I've never had my order take more than 5 days!

They usually have a special package deal at the Merril booth for a name tag, b/c, and maybe something else. They also can take your photo and put it on your b/c there.

1. What options do I have for urgent business card help?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a few options for urgent business card help. You can reach out to our customer service team for assistance, use our online business card creation tool, or work with a local printing company to create your business cards.

2. How quickly can I get my business cards printed?

The turnaround time for business card printing will vary depending on the option you choose. If you use our online business card creation tool, you can have your cards printed and delivered within a few business days. If you work with a local printing company, the turnaround time will depend on their availability and printing process.

3. Can I design my own business cards?

Yes, with our online business card creation tool, you can design your own business cards. We have a variety of templates and design options available to help you create a professional and unique card that represents your Pampered Chef business.

4. Do you offer rush printing services?

Unfortunately, we do not offer rush printing services for business cards. However, our online business card creation tool allows for quick and easy customization and printing, which can help expedite the process.

5. Can I use my own design for my business cards?

Absolutely! If you have a pre-designed business card, you can work with a local printing company to have them printed. You can also upload your design to our online business card creation tool and have them printed through our services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ksmedic