• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lend Me a Recipe: I Lost My Inspirations Cookbook

The measurements for the food items would be as follows: -uncooked bowtie pasta -1/2 medium onion; chopped -1 1/4 lbs beef or suasage links (casings removed) -2 garlic cloves pressed -1 jar marinara sauce -1 can diced tomatoes in juice -4 eggs -1 container ricotta (32 oz) -2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese -1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese -2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley -1/2 teaspoon salt -1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
cheflaney
Can anyone give me this recipe? It is in the inspirations cookbook. I bought all the stuff for it and then lent my cookbook out. Thanks.

Inside Out LasagnaPreheat oven to 350; cook pasta according to package directions

Meanwhile, chop onion w/ food chopper, cook and stir onioon and ground beef on stove 8-10 min or until browned breaking beef into small crumbles. Press garlic into beef using garlic press. Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes, remove from heat

in stainless mixing bowls, lightly beat eggs with stainless whisk. Add cheese, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.

To assemble Lasagna, place cooked pasta into bottom of rectagular baker. Top with meat mixture. Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce; Spread evenly. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ricotta mixture is set and lightly browned.

Yeild 15 servings

Ingredients:
1 pkg. uncooked bowtie pasta
1/2 medium onion; chopped
1 1/4 lbs beef or suasage links (casings removed)
2 garlic cloves pressed
1 jar marinara sauce
1 can diced tomatoes in juice
4 eggs
1 container ricotta (32 oz)
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup grated parmesean
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Last edited:
Re: What are the measurementsThanks for the quick reply but what were the measurements for the food items. Thanks

sorry...I forgot that you needed it...Just to let you know, this recipe is so awesome and so easy...my family was so impressed with it and they couldn't believe that I cooked dinner!!! I couldn't either!! And when they say for the cheese to be lightly browned, they mean very lightly...it will almost be more of a yellow color and make sure you give it time to sit and cool before cutting into it otherwise it falls apart and gets real watery...if you give it about 10 minutes to sit on the counter, it will be perfect to cut and serve!!!
Enjoy the meal, and I'm sorry about all of the shorthand I used...I just don't like typing too much!

Never Mind!@!I did not read the post long enough. I just was so excited that someone responded to me in time to make it for dinner tonight. :)

no, it was my fault....I was editing the post and adding ingredients when you were reading the instructions.

What type of recipes are included in "Help! Lend Me a Recipe: I Lost My Inspirations Cookbook"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. It also includes recipes for appetizers, snacks, and side dishes. There are both healthy and indulgent options, as well as recipes for different dietary restrictions.

Are there any tips or tricks included in the cookbook for novice cooks?

Yes, the cookbook includes helpful tips and tricks for novice cooks, such as basic cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions, and kitchen organization tips. It also includes a glossary of cooking terms and measurement conversions.

Do the recipes in the cookbook require special equipment or ingredients?

No, the recipes in the cookbook are designed to be simple and accessible for home cooks. They use common kitchen equipment and ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes. There are also many other recipes throughout the cookbook that can be easily modified for these dietary preferences.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the cookbook to fit your personal taste or dietary restrictions. The cookbook includes suggestions for ingredient substitutions and variations for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies