• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing UPS Tracking Issues: Complaints & Solutions | PC Customer Service

In summary, the user's shows have been updated recently, but they are having trouble with orders shipping and the tracking on their shipments is not working well. They are asking other users who are having the same problem to email HO. The user believes that the problem is that the order is shipping faster than the IT department can update the tracking information, and also that there are recycled tracking numbers present.
luvs2sellit
Ok, I have been patient long enough for the multi million dollar company-UPS- to get the tracking numbers updated. I thought it was just a glitch so I have not complained. I am going to write PC customer service and complain and I am asking all that are having the same problem to please do so. It is silly to have the tracking feature and not be able to use it. I have not been able to tell my hosts a delivery date in months. Thanks.

...In the last week my shows have been updated....but 99% of the time it is a pain in the butt...but if its not updated you can go to the view package progress button and it will tell you....hope this helps.

I hear you there...

But, my main problem is that my orders ship while consultants corner says the order is still picking. My last large order said it was picking and 10 minutes after I looked at the shipment status my host called and said that she got the boxes.

I sent an email this morning telling HO that the tracking on PC and UPS is basically useless. They are supposed to be a tool for great customer service. For all of you having problems please take a minute to email HO. I am thinking they do not know what a big problem this is. HO is always more than willing to make our life easier and usually take care of problems quickly, they just need to know about it. Thanks.

I think the problem is that the HO warehouse ships faster than the IT dept can update! AND the warehouse works on the weekends, whereas the IT dept does not.

Then, add recycled tracking #s to the mix and it's a big mess!

What are the common issues with UPS tracking?

Some common issues with UPS tracking include delays in package delivery, inaccurate tracking information, packages marked as delivered but not received, and difficulty in updating or changing delivery instructions.

What should I do if my UPS tracking information is not updating?

If your UPS tracking information is not updating, you can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, you can contact UPS directly or reach out to our customer service for assistance.

How can I change or update my delivery instructions for a UPS package?

To change or update your delivery instructions for a UPS package, you can log in to your UPS My Choice account and make the necessary changes. If you do not have a My Choice account, you can contact UPS directly or reach out to our customer service for assistance.

What should I do if my package is marked as delivered but I did not receive it?

If your package is marked as delivered but you did not receive it, you can check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they accepted the package on your behalf. You can also contact UPS directly to file a missing package claim or reach out to our customer service for assistance.

How long does it take for UPS to investigate a missing package?

The investigation time for a missing package with UPS can vary, but it typically takes 1-8 business days for a resolution. During this time, UPS will contact the sender and receiver for more information and attempt to locate the missing package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies