• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone else experienced issues with UPS deliveries?

In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration and issues the speaker has had with UPS, including packages getting wet and a show not being delivered on time due to incorrect address. The speaker is upset that UPS did not call to inform them about the issue and questions if it is UPS or HO's fault. They have reached out to HO for assistance and suggest double-checking addresses and considering alternative shipping options in the future.
tiffanypc05
I am getting sick and tired of the way UPS does things. First of all, I have had packages get wet from being out in the rain because my dog barks at the UPS guy and now it's been two weeks since i sent a show in and my host still hasn't received it. I went on to check the shipment status and they had tried to deliver the packages 2 times. The reason they could not deliver is because they did not have the correct address. Well along with that they were going to try to send it once again or they were going to ship it back to HO. What i have a problem with is that they have a telephone number so why did they not call me and let me know there was a problem? That really makes me upset! I checked the address in pamperedpartner and is was the correct address,but somehow ups ended up with a totally different house number and a total different town. has anyone had this happen to you before? i don't know if it's HO fault or if it's ups fault. as much trouble as i have had with ups i am blaming it on them. i love to see that brown truck come but boy have i had some trouble...ok i am going to stop rambling now...btw i e-mailed HO about it!!!

It's understandable why you are frustrated with UPS. It sounds like they have some serious issues when it comes to delivering packages correctly and in a timely manner. Unfortunately, it seems like this is all too common with UPS. It's definitely unacceptable that they didn't call you to let you know there was an issue with the address.In the future, you can try to avoid these problems by double-checking the address before submitting the order and trying to contact UPS directly if there are any problems with the delivery. You could also consider using a different shipping company if you are having consistent issues with UPS.

I completely understand your frustration with UPS. It's unfortunate that your packages have been getting wet and that your show hasn't been delivered on time. It's also concerning that the address was incorrect and UPS didn't notify you about the issue. I have also had similar experiences with UPS and it can be really frustrating. It's hard to say who is at fault in this situation, but it's good that you reached out to HO about it. Hopefully they can help resolve the issue and prevent it from happening again. In the meantime, I would suggest contacting UPS directly to voice your concerns and see if they can offer any solutions. Hang in there!

1. What does "Ups Needs to Get on the Ball" mean?

"Ups Needs to Get on the Ball" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to remind themselves to follow up with potential customers and hostesses in a timely manner. It means that we need to be proactive and persistent in reaching out to these individuals to ensure our business continues to grow.

2. Why is it important to follow up with potential customers and hostesses?

Following up with potential customers and hostesses is crucial for the success of our business. It shows that we value their interest and are committed to providing excellent customer service. It also gives us the opportunity to answer any questions they may have and potentially secure a sale or booking.

3. How often should I follow up with potential customers and hostesses?

It is recommended to follow up at least 3 times within a 2-week period. This may include a phone call, email, or social media message. However, the frequency of follow-ups may vary depending on the individual's response and level of interest.

4. What should I say when following up with potential customers and hostesses?

When following up, it's important to be friendly, genuine, and helpful. You can remind them of the products or specials they were interested in and offer to answer any questions or provide more information. It's also a good idea to personalize the message and mention something specific from your previous interaction.

5. How can I keep track of my follow-ups with potential customers and hostesses?

There are various ways to keep track of your follow-ups, such as using a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, creating a spreadsheet, or simply setting reminders on your phone or calendar. Find a method that works best for you and make sure to stay organized and consistent with your follow-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies