• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What products should I pack in the pockets of the Upright Tote - Rolling Case?

Show To Go is a new product that includes a rolling case, tote bag, and tool turnabout tote. The rolling case has various pockets designed for specific products and there is a video with packing suggestions available on consultant's corner. The pouch on the outside of tote #2 is for sliding the handle of the rolling tote in for easier transportation. Some users have had trouble with the handle of the rolling tote breaking. The system may be difficult to transport and some users prefer to take the pieces separately. The Tool Turnabout Tote may have a defect with the Pampered Chef logo printed upside down.
Meagan,

Welcome to our group! I noticed that you are relatively new to this site.

Just so you know, it is against the new company internet policy (effective 1-1-06) to post your personal website address anywhere online. Our moderators here have asked that we all remove our urls from any posts/signatures here. Just wanted to let you know so you don't get in trouble with the Home Office! A few of us have received email from them, so we know that they are taking this seriously.

Last edited:
It's about time!I finally got my rolling case on Monday. I had to call HO to find out that it was shipped on the 3rd of Jan.

I used all my totes for the first time last night and I have come to find that I would love another tote and rolling case.

I have sooooo much stuff that I want to be able to take it with me to my shows. I know that I don't have to have it all out but to at least to have it with me would be nice.

I didn't over pack them so I was able to lift them myself into my jeep. I felt so professional with my show-to-go set.

At the end of the show the hostess was gracious enough to wash my tools so I used my crate to pack my laptop,paperwork (in a PC bag given to me from my director) and consultant binder with all my specials and PC info.

Everything still fit in my car but I did have one box. That is a good change from 5 cardboard PC shipping boxes.

In closing, I agree that PC should put up the Show-to-go for sale in the future.

Thanks for letting me share my joy :)

Wow, that took forever to get your rolling case!

Isn't it beautiful? I really love mine and I'm trying to figure out how I can downsize what I bring so I bring just that and one other bag (along with my crate to bring home the dirties).

Enjoy it!

I never even noticed. I will have to check that out when I get home from work!
Thanks for mentioning it.

What are the three pieces?

This thread is from 2005/2006. We had a rolling tote among other pieces. Try looking on the supply order form for totes for your shows. There are 4 or 5 different ones, plus padded "envelopes" and a knife case. Or earn the rolling case for Jan. shows w. $3000 in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom