• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Upper Level Director Academy worth attending?

In summary, the Upper Level Director Academy is a training and development program for individuals in or aspiring to leadership roles at the director level or above. It is open to those currently in a director-level position or identified as high-potential leaders. The program covers a variety of topics related to leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational management. It is primarily a virtual program with online courses and coaching sessions, but may also include in-person events. To apply, individuals must complete an application form and provide necessary materials. Application requirements and deadlines may vary depending on the specific program.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone on chef's success or know of anyone who has attended the upper level director academy? Did you think it was worth going to?
What did they cover? I'm thinking of going to the one in Chicago in March.

Karen

I went this time last year. WELL worth your time and energy. I got a lot out of it and have incorporated some key things into my business

I went to ULA. It was very worth it. It recharged my business! I met some incredible people and I got my confidence back.

Just went since returning to TX. They had one here in the Dallas area. Loved it! Laurie & Kristina came up from San Antonio and Lynette flew in from SD (her AD is local & also attended). It was a wealth of information! I highly recommend it. :D

I was there and so glad I was. There were tools and ideas that were new to me. Really helped me have plenty of a-ha's. Would have liked to get to know Lynette better and hang out with Sheila longer. Definitely go if you can swing it.

I am still working from my information from Upper Level and implementing things from my notes! GO!! if you have any opportunity GO!!! It is GREAT!!!

What is the purpose of the Upper Level Director Academy?

The Upper Level Director Academy is designed to provide advanced training and development opportunities for individuals who are currently in or aspiring to leadership roles at the director level or above.

Who is eligible to participate in the Upper Level Director Academy?

The Upper Level Director Academy is open to individuals who are currently in a director-level position or above, as well as those who have been identified as high-potential leaders within their organization.

What topics are covered in the Upper Level Director Academy?

The Upper Level Director Academy covers a wide range of topics related to leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational management. Some specific topics may include leading change, fostering innovation, and developing high-performance teams.

Is the Upper Level Director Academy a virtual or in-person program?

The Upper Level Director Academy is primarily a virtual program, with online courses, webinars, and virtual coaching sessions. However, there may also be opportunities for in-person events or workshops, depending on the specific program and location.

How can I apply for the Upper Level Director Academy?

To apply for the Upper Level Director Academy, you will need to complete an application form and provide any necessary supporting materials, such as a resume or letter of recommendation. The application process may vary depending on the specific program, so be sure to carefully review the application requirements and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf