• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating Pws, Few Photos to Choose

In summary, to update your PWS, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My PWS" tab. You can upload photos to your PWS from your phone using the mobile app. You can have up to 15 photos on your PWS, but it is recommended to choose high-quality photos. You can change the order of your photos by dragging and dropping them in the "My PWS" tab. There are restrictions on the types of photos that can be uploaded, including format, size, and content standards.
gailz2
Gold Member
I guess I haven't updated my PWS in a few weeks, but there are very few photos to choose from, and none for the HWC program, but 2 for Mother's Day Specials. I was very disappointed with the selection.

gailz2 said:
I guess I haven't updated my PWS in a few weeks, but there are very few photos to choose from, and none for the HWC program, but 2 for Mother's Day Specials. I was very disappointed with the selection.

I can't remember (don't have my website anymore to check), but are you able to download pictures to put in the stories? If so, maybe you could download your own HWC ones to the site...

Maybe they haven't put them up yet because they think it is too early??

Yes, you can download your own

I've done it before. Just save the photo to your computer, and then upload it in the screen where you can select the photo for your PWS. The top section is for photos you've uploaded.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the selection of photos on your PWS. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have a variety of high-quality images to showcase our products and promotions. Have you tried reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance? They may be able to provide you with more options or help you find some great photos to use for the HWC program. In the meantime, I would recommend utilizing social media to share your own photos and create buzz for the Mother's Day specials. Let's make the most out of what we have and continue to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Keep up the great work!

1. How do I update my PWS?

To update your PWS, simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My PWS" tab. From there, you can make any necessary changes to your website, including adding new photos.

2. Can I upload photos to my PWS from my phone?

Yes, you can upload photos to your PWS from your phone by using the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply open the app, go to the "My PWS" tab, and select the option to upload photos.

3. How many photos can I have on my PWS?

You can have up to 15 photos on your PWS. However, we recommend choosing a few high-quality photos that showcase your products and services to keep your website clean and user-friendly.

4. Can I change the order of my photos on my PWS?

Yes, you can change the order of your photos on your PWS. Simply click on the "My PWS" tab, select the "Photos" option, and drag and drop the photos into your desired order.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos I can upload to my PWS?

Yes, there are a few restrictions on the types of photos that can be uploaded to your PWS. Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format and cannot exceed 10 MB in size. Additionally, they must comply with Pampered Chef's standards and guidelines for appropriate content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AlowayFamily
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Laura