• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Update for PP: Simplified Steps for a New Month

In summary, for February, Pampered Chef is releasing a new ceramic non-stick cookware set, a multi-purpose silicone baking mat, and a stainless steel mandoline slicer. They are also offering a 20% discount on all kitchen tool upgrades and assure customers that old and new products can be used together. To stay updated on new products and promotions, customers can sign up for the email newsletter, follow on social media, and read the blog. Additionally, there are in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations available for the new products.
Christa
Can someone refresh my memory as to the steps I take to update for a new month in PP? Thanks!

Update Pampered PartnerFrom Pampered Partner, just click on "update" in the menu bar, then download the product update and the program update.

Sure, I'd be happy to help! Here are the steps you can follow to update for a new month in PP:1. Open your PP software and go to the "Calendar" or "Schedule" section.2. Look for the current month and click on it to open it.3. In the top right corner, you should see an option to "Change Month" or "Update Month". Click on it.4. A new window will pop up, asking you to select the month and year you want to update to. Choose the new month and click "Update" or "Save".5. Your PP software will now update to the new month, and any appointments or events from the previous month will be cleared.6. You can now add new appointments or events to the new month as needed.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. What new products are being released for February?

For February, we are excited to announce the release of our new ceramic non-stick cookware set, a versatile multi-purpose silicone baking mat, and a stainless steel mandoline slicer.

2. Are there any special promotions for updating my kitchen tools in February?

Yes! For the month of February, we are offering a 20% discount on all kitchen tool upgrades. Take advantage of this great deal to update your kitchen gadgets and make cooking even easier.

3. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products with the new ones?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to work together and complement each other. You can mix and match your old and new Pampered Chef tools for the ultimate cooking experience.

4. How can I stay updated on new products and promotions?

Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media. We also have a blog where we regularly post about new products and promotions, so be sure to check that out as well.

5. Are there any cooking classes or demonstrations for the new February products?

Yes, we have a variety of in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations featuring our new products. Check our website for more information and to sign up for a class near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimhquilt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chefann