• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back in Business: How to Reconnect with Lost Contacts?

In summary, the customer is looking for ways to get back on the mailing list for the newsletter and is asking for ideas. The customer is also looking forward to the new recipes in the newsletter and is appreciative of the Pampered Chef Consultant's efforts.
Humble Beginnings
Ok so I've been back getting into the business. I sent my August newsletter the first one since March (ugh) well, I had about 50 email failures come back. How would you suggest I get them back on my mailing list? Some I have phone numbers for, some I have addresses. Any ideas would be appreciated. I thought of sending a postcard asking for updated information and if they email me the information I will send them a gift (sb) but truthfully sometimes with this business I feel very ignored so can't see that working. thanks in advance!

Wonderful excuse to make those Customer Care calls! Hearing from you personally will get a much better response than a postcard.

"Hi Ann. This is Carol, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I just sent out my August newsletter, and it appears you've changed your e-mail address. If you give me the new one, I can update my records, and get the newsletter out to you - with all the products being discontinued and the great new recipes, I know you don't want to miss it. By the way, how are you enjoying the xxxx you bought at Jane Doe's show?"

How are you sending your emails? Just through your email program? Did you look at the reasons why they came back?

I would definitely pick up the phone and call, that's a great reason to get in contact with them. I wouldn't worry about offering a gift for emailing you information though, personally I don't think the cost is worth it. I would agree that a postcard would be easily ignored, that's why I would recommend picking up the phone.

pampchefsarah said:
Wonderful excuse to make those Customer Care calls! Hearing from you personally will get a much better response than a postcard.

"Hi Ann. This is Carol, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I just sent out my August newsletter, and it appears you've changed your e-mail address. If you give me the new one, I can update my records, and get the newsletter out to you - with all the products being discontinued and the great new recipes, I know you don't want to miss it. By the way, how are you enjoying the xxxx you bought at Jane Doe's show?"

:thumbup: good idea. I need to do that too... :thumbup:

Hi there! I completely understand the frustration of having email failures and trying to get back in touch with customers. One idea is to reach out to them via phone or mail and let them know that you are updating your contact list and would love to keep them in the loop with your monthly newsletters and promotions. Offer them a special incentive, such as a discount on their next purchase, for updating their contact information with you. This shows that you value their business and are willing to go the extra mile to keep them informed. Another idea is to create a social media post or email blast asking for updated contact information and offering a prize for those who respond. This can be a fun and interactive way to reconnect with your customers. Good luck!

1. How do I know which contacts I have lost over time?

To identify lost contacts, start by going through your old contact lists and address books. You can also check your email and social media accounts for any past conversations or interactions with potential contacts. Additionally, consider reaching out to former colleagues or clients to see if they have any updated contact information for you.

2. What is the best approach for reconnecting with lost contacts?

The best approach for reconnecting with lost contacts is to personalize your message and remind them of your previous connection. Start by acknowledging the time that has passed and express your interest in reconnecting. You can also highlight any updates or changes in your career or business to pique their interest. Lastly, be genuine and avoid sounding too sales-oriented.

3. How should I follow up after reconnecting with a lost contact?

Following up after reconnecting with a lost contact is crucial in maintaining the relationship. Be sure to thank them for reconnecting and express your desire to stay in touch. You can also schedule a catch-up call or meeting to discuss potential business opportunities. Remember to stay consistent with your communication and continue to nurture the relationship.

4. How can I use social media to reconnect with lost contacts?

Social media is a great tool for reconnecting with lost contacts. Start by searching for their profiles on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter. You can send them a personalized message or comment on their recent posts to initiate contact. Additionally, you can use social media to stay updated on their current interests and activities, making it easier to strike up a conversation.

5. What can I do if a lost contact is unresponsive or uninterested in reconnecting?

If a lost contact is unresponsive or uninterested in reconnecting, respect their decision and avoid being pushy. However, don't be afraid to follow up once or twice to see if they have changed their mind. If they continue to be unresponsive, focus on building new connections and nurturing relationships with current contacts. Remember, not all lost contacts are meant to be reconnected with, and that's okay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pmprdprettyinsnj