1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Updating Email

1. Humble Beginnings

Humble Beginnings Advanced Member

Ok so I've been back getting into the business. I sent my August newsletter the first one since March (ugh) well, I had about 50 email failures come back. How would you suggest I get them back on my mailing list? Some I have phone numbers for, some I have addresses. Any ideas would be appreciated. I thought of sending a postcard asking for updated information and if they email me the information I will send them a gift (sb) but truthfully sometimes with this business I feel very ignored so can't see that working. thanks in advance!

2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Wonderful excuse to make those Customer Care calls! Hearing from you personally will get a much better response than a postcard.

"Hi Ann. This is Carol, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I just sent out my August newsletter, and it appears you've changed your e-mail address. If you give me the new one, I can update my records, and get the newsletter out to you - with all the products being discontinued and the great new recipes, I know you don't want to miss it. By the way, how are you enjoying the xxxx you bought at Jane Doe's show?"

Aug 18, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

How are you sending your emails? Just through your email program? Did you look at the reasons why they came back?

I would definitely pick up the phone and call, that's a great reason to get in contact with them. I wouldn't worry about offering a gift for emailing you information though, personally I don't think the cost is worth it. I would agree that a postcard would be easily ignored, that's why I would recommend picking up the phone.

Aug 18, 2009
  4. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

:thumbup: good idea. I need to do that too... :thumbup:

Aug 18, 2009
Have something to add?