• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Easiest Way to Manage Contacts with Yahoo & P3

In summary, to import your Yahoo contacts into P3, log into your P3 account and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, select "Import Contacts" and choose "Yahoo" as your import source. To sync your P3 contacts with your Yahoo account, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Sync Contacts" button. You can also organize your contacts in P3 by clicking on the "Contacts" tab and selecting "Manage Contacts." Additionally, you can export your P3 contacts to your Yahoo account by clicking on the "Export Contacts" button. Finally, you can access your P3 contacts on your mobile device by downloading the P3 mobile app and logging in with your account credentials.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Even though I have only done 10 shows now I feel as though I spend endless amts of time updating guest/host info. I think it's me and I am missing something and doing too many steps...I thought I was bright but obviously tonite not the brighest crayon in the box...

I have a Yahoo email acct for PC biz use.
I have a PWS.
I use P3.

From the experts, where should I first enter my information (contacts) in order to just simply keep copying them over? Also, is there a way to not always have duplicates when I upload from P3 to yahoo? I'm spending just as much time deleting duplicates. I must be making more work for myself...

Where there's a will there's a way!

Thank you for any insight!

I would start with P3. From there, you can sync your PWS, and then export to Yahoo. As for the duplicates, I don't know for sure about Yahoo. I use Outlook, and when I import the file it asks me if I want to create duplicates, keep the old ones, or replace with the new ones.

just a reminder...be sure to back up your p3 to another device other than your computer. a couple of months ago, my hard drive CRASHED and i did not back up except on my computer. all was lost except my contacts on my pws. just thought i would pass along a piece of advice.

1. How do I import my Yahoo contacts into P3?

To import your Yahoo contacts into P3, first log into your P3 account. Then, click on the "Contacts" tab and select "Import Contacts." From there, select "Yahoo" as your import source and follow the prompts to connect your Yahoo account and import your contacts.

2. Can I sync my P3 contacts with my Yahoo account?

Yes, you can sync your P3 contacts with your Yahoo account. To do so, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Sync Contacts" button. Select "Yahoo" as your sync source and follow the prompts to connect your Yahoo account and sync your contacts.

3. How can I organize my contacts in P3?

To organize your contacts in P3, click on the "Contacts" tab and select "Manage Contacts." From there, you can create contact groups, add tags to your contacts, and use filters to view specific contacts.

4. Is it possible to export my P3 contacts to my Yahoo account?

Yes, you can export your P3 contacts to your Yahoo account. To do so, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Export Contacts" button. Select "Yahoo" as your export destination and follow the prompts to export your contacts.

5. Can I access my P3 contacts on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your P3 contacts on your mobile device. P3 has a mobile app that allows you to manage your contacts on the go. Simply download the app from your device's app store and log in with your P3 account credentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Becca_in_MD