1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Updating Contacts

1. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Even though I have only done 10 shows now I feel as though I spend endless amts of time updating guest/host info. I think it's me and I am missing something and doing too many steps...I thought I was bright but obviously tonite not the brighest crayon in the box...

I have a Yahoo email acct for PC biz use.
    I have a PWS.
    I use P3.

From the experts, where should I first enter my information (contacts) in order to just simply keep copying them over? Also, is there a way to not always have duplicates when I upload from P3 to yahoo? I'm spending just as much time deleting duplicates. I must be making more work for myself...

Where there's a will there's a way!

Thank you for any insight!

Jul 26, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I would start with P3. From there, you can sync your PWS, and then export to Yahoo. As for the duplicates, I don't know for sure about Yahoo. I use Outlook, and when I import the file it asks me if I want to create duplicates, keep the old ones, or replace with the new ones.

Jul 26, 2009
  3. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

just a reminder...be sure to back up your p3 to another device other than your computer. a couple of months ago, my hard drive CRASHED and i did not back up except on my computer. all was lost except my contacts on my pws. just thought i would pass along a piece of advice.

Jul 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted