• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help updating contacts in I-Contact?

In summary, to update your contacts in I-contact, log into your account and click on the "Contacts" tab, then select the contacts you want to update and make any necessary changes. You can also import contacts from other platforms by clicking on the "Import" button. To organize your contacts, I-contact offers options like tags, lists, and segments, as well as the ability to add custom fields. There is no limit to the number of contacts you can have, but pricing plans may vary. You can also schedule automatic updates for your contacts on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis in I-contact.
esavvymom
Staff member
Can anyone share with me a tip/trick to easily update contacts in I-Contact?

I haven't been able to keep up with entering my summer shows into my Contacts for my newsletter, and now I'm facing a stack. I was just wondering if there is a quicker way to do this? Export/import, etc.

How do you do it- by hand and just make a point of doing it as part of your Post-Show tasks or what?

export contacts from P3, import into iContact.have you been hand entering all this time? As long as they are all up to date in P3, it's just a few clicks!

DebbieJ said:
export contacts from P3, import into iContact.

have you been hand entering all this time? As long as they are all up to date in P3, it's just a few clicks!

yes...:cry:

Ok.. I'll give that a shot! It won't do duplicates or anything will it??

no, it will not duplicate.

sweeeeet! Thank you. You've saved me a few hours!

Thanks too Debbie!

1. How do I update my contacts in I-contact?

To update your contacts in I-contact, log into your account and click on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can select the contacts you want to update and make any necessary changes.

2. Can I import contacts from other platforms into I-contact?

Yes, I-contact allows you to import contacts from various platforms such as Gmail, Outlook, and Excel. Simply click on the "Import" button in the Contacts tab and follow the prompts.

3. How can I organize my contacts in I-contact?

I-contact offers various ways to organize your contacts, such as creating tags, lists, and segments. You can also add custom fields to further categorize your contacts.

4. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have in I-contact?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can have in I-contact. However, the pricing plans may vary depending on the number of contacts you have.

5. Can I schedule automatic updates for my contacts in I-contact?

Yes, I-contact offers the option to set up automatic updates for your contacts. You can schedule these updates to occur daily, weekly, or monthly to ensure your contacts are always up to date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies