• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Updated With Picture* Retired Products

might be able to help! I'm not sure what you would be interested in specifically.If you let me know what you might be interested in and your zip code, I...might be able to help!
Jules711
Silver Member
IMG_5111.JPG

I've finally added a picture of most listed as well as a few other items. I can get you better pics or info if you see something you want. I didn't picture all of the pink stuff, but can if interested.I have several current and retired products on hand. I am listing a few of the retired products, but feel free to contact me to see if I have a product you are looking for. I am trying to pare down a bit! PayPal is the preferred payment and shipping is not included in prices.Several Season's best from S/S 2007 - S/S 2012. $1 each, 10 for $6.
(37) Una Muestra de Pampered Chef - S/S 2007 & 2008, F/W 2005 & 2006 - 50 cents each or $10 for all.
Limited Season's Best F/W 2012-S/S 2016 - $2 each or F/W 2012 - 10 for $12...I have 50 of them!
(7) Cookbook for a Cause, Vol. 2 - $2
Other cookbooks, Simply Sweet, Chocolate, Grill it Quick, Spin on Salads, Stoneware Sensations, Celebrate, All the Best, Stoneware Inspirations & recipe card collections (grilling, fish, salads, turkey). Prices vary $3-$7.All items are new.
Easy Release Cheese Crumbler, Grapefruit Knife, Bean Slicer, Cheese Shaver - $4 each SOLD
Cooling Insert for Salad Spinner ($10)
Corn Cob Nobs ($4) SOLD
BBQ Jumbo Turner ($18)
Stainless Serving Picks ($4)
Grillin' Apron (perfect for Dad's Day) "Caution: Extremely Hot" ($15)
Various Simple Additions, plates, cups, platter.
HWC items, Flexible Cutting Mats, Handy Scraper, Oven Mitt & Pad, Mini Scoop & Measure, nylon knife, coupon holder. Prices vary.
Napkin rings (cranberry tasseled SOLD & purple beaded) 1 set of 2 each. $3 for each set
Medium & Large Racks for stones ($3 & $4)
Deep Dish Baker Lid $3
I also have several out of date rubs and seasonings.This is only a small portion of what I have on hand. I also have consultant items in another post. Prices are somewhat flexible with multiple purchases. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Can these pictures still be found on the website?

Since they are retired, no they wouldn't be on the PC website. If there is something specific, let me know. I just didn't have time to take pictures of everything right now. I have another listing with consultant items.

Looking for two simple additions pasta bowls

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
Looking for two simple additions pasta bowls
I have the two small bowls and serving bowl...and a platter and small plate, but not the pasta bowls.

Are the corn cob holders the green twist in ones? And how many are in a pack?

Rachel Merrick said:
Are the corn cob holders the green twist in ones? And how many are in a pack?
Yes. There are 8 total. I would have responded sooner, but needed to remember to go check! I may have some loose ones as well.

Jules711 said:
Yes. There are 8 total. I would have responded sooner, but needed to remember to go check! I may have some loose ones as well.
Are they easy to use? I am new so I hadn't seen them in person. I like the idea of some without the metal pokers.

Rachel Merrick said:
Are they easy to use? I am new so I hadn't seen them in person. I like the idea of some without the metal pokers.
Definitely. You just screw them in before you boil the cobs. They cool off quickly. Just have to remember to remove them before tossing the cobs!

Jules711 said:
Definitely. You just screw them in before you boil the cobs. They cool off quickly. Just have to remember to remove them before tossing the cobs!
Ok I will take all you have of them. I would also like your polka dot binder from your other post. My zip is67354. Thanks.

Rachel Merrick said:
Ok I will take all you have of them. I would also like your polka dot binder from your other post. My zip is67354. Thanks.
I messaged you to continue details. I love that binder...almost don't want to part with it...but it needs to be used!!

I'm interested in SA appetizer plates, white or cranberry or both. Also interested in Celebration White dessert plates with gold stars on trim. Also interested in large frosted DOTS drinking glasses (not wine). Can you help?

scottcooks said:
I'm interested in SA appetizer plates, white or cranberry or both. Also interested in Celebration White dessert plates with gold stars on trim. Also interested in large frosted DOTS drinking glasses (not wine). Can you help?
I have one set of white appetizer plates. The newer thin ones. I also believe I have 4 sets of cranberry ones and 2 stands, which I would want to sell with the plates. I have the small glasses, but not large. If you let me know what you might be interested in and your zip code, I can figure out the total price.

Is that the brie baker on the right? Is it still available? Price?

Yes. I have 2 for $25 each.

Jules711 said:
Yes. I have 2 for $25 each.
If you still have one, I am interested in a Brie Baker.

conniern said:
If you still have one, I am interested in a Brie Baker.
What is your zip code?

As mentioned above, I have several current and discounted items on hand. If you are interested in something specific, msg me. Or if you want a general list of current items...there are too many to list, but there are certain ones that would help with a pare down...like gardening tools and rockcrock items. I need to condense my on hand items. Also, I still have several consultant items on two other posts. Thanks!

conniern said:
With shipping, it's $36. I have room in the box and don't think it will go up in price. I have 2 other posts with consultant items. Aprons, bags, jewelry, etc. I also have several other products. let me know if you'd like anything else. Thanks.

Hi....do you still have items available? Looking for simple additions plates. I use them for my dinner plates and I'm looking for 2 of the white and 2 of the cranberry window pane....

Stashucat said:
Hi....do you still have items available? Looking for simple additions plates. I use them for my dinner plates and I'm looking for 2 of the white and 2 of the cranberry window pane....
Yes, I have many of the pictured items and so many more available. I have the round plates. 2 large, 2 small, 2 bowls, 1 platter, 1 serving bowl for $40. Plus shipping. I have the original boxes for all since they are new. I can break the set if necessary. I'm assuming the other item you Erie looking for are placemats. I do not have those.

What garden tools do you currently have and prices?Also, how much for HWC Flexible cutting mats (& are they the large or small ones?)

s.cape said:
What garden tools do you currently have and prices?Also, how much for HWC Flexible cutting mats (& are they the large or small ones?)
I have the whole 5 Pc plus tote set for $99. The HWC mats were only small if I remember correctly. $10.50 each.

Jules711 said:
Yes, I have many of the pictured items and so many more available. I have the round plates. 2 large, 2 small, 2 bowls, 1 platter, 1 serving bowl for $40. Plus shipping. I have the original boxes for all since they are new. I can break the set if necessary. I'm assuming the other item you Erie looking for are placemats. I do not have those.
Thanks but I am only looking for the large simple additions plates.....1 set of the white and 1 set of the cranberry window pane. (4 plates total) Can you tell me if you have those and if so how much. Thank you!

Stashucat said:
Thanks but I am only looking for the large simple additions plates.....1 set of the white and 1 set of the cranberry window pane. (4 plates total) Can you tell me if you have those and if so how much. Thank you!
Is the window pane describing the cranberry edged simple addition square plates? I do have one set of those (2plates).

Do you still have the simple addictions app plates and stand? I am looking for white plates and same stand as pictured..... also is the round baker still available? My contact info is [email protected] or (405)850-0782Zip code is 73128

Are the pink and white polka dot trays still available?

Krystal McAtee said:
Do you still have the simple addictions app plates and stand? I am looking for white plates and same stand as pictured..... also is the round baker still available?My contact info is [email protected] or (405)850-0782Zip code is 73128
I do have the stand and possibly one set of white plates. I believe I still have the round baker available as well. I will work on this tomorrow if possible.

Krystal McAtee said:
Are the pink and white polka dot trays still available?
Yes, I believe I have one set of the small pink plates available.

Okay, when you get a chance can you please tell me the price for the pink plate set, white app plate sets, cranberry plate sets (if available) as well as the plate stand and cranberry round covered baker.... Zip code again is 73128! Thank you so much..... if possible please text the pricing info to me at (405)850-0782..... anytime.... I don’t have access to my email 24/7 and want to be sure to get back to you right away! Thank you so much!

Looking for the "old style rectangle" cool & serve....

Are any items still avail?

Yes, many items are still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views