• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated "Well Stocked Kitchen" List??

In summary, a well-stocked kitchen should have a good set of knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, pots and pans, and cooking utensils such as spatulas, tongs, and whisks. Other useful tools include a can opener, vegetable peeler, grater, and colander. It is recommended to have at least two sets of dishes and silverware per person in your household, as well as a variety of bakeware and pantry staples such as cooking oils, spices, flour, and canned goods. It is also important to regularly update your list every 6-12 months to ensure all items are well-stocked and useful.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone have an updated "Well Stocked Kitchen List" by chance? Last one I have is from 2012, and I can't locate an updated one on the PC Website.I'll keep looking, or try to create an updated version, but thought I'd ask before reinventing the wheel. :)(It's kind of scary, but I'm reaching a point in my life where my friend's KIDS are getting married and looking for wedding registries. Yikes! :))

I don't have an updated list, but I am trying to find out where to look on the website for any info on our new gift registry. Did I miss where it should be?

It's brand new. I think it was announced just a few weeks ago or earlier this month.
In Consultants Corner, go to "Training Resources". The very last option is "Wish List Training".
They have a "How To" video and a flyer you can give your customer. It's very simple actually.The one thing I noticed is that if you want the wish list to be listed in search fields, they have to select "YES" for that option. Otherwise, if someone searches for a wish list by the customer name, it won't pull up their list. So you can make a private list by selecting "NO", or if it needs to be searchable (like a wedding registry), then click "YES".The training was quick and easy by the way, and then set up a test wish list on your own site/account to get a feel for it.

1. What are the essential kitchen tools that should be included in a well-stocked kitchen?

A well-stocked kitchen should have a good set of knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, pots and pans, and cooking utensils such as spatulas, tongs, and whisks. Other useful tools include a can opener, vegetable peeler, grater, and colander.

2. How many sets of dishes and silverware should I have in my well-stocked kitchen?

It is recommended to have at least two sets of dishes and silverware per person in your household. This allows for one set to be in use while the other is being washed, and also provides extra for entertaining guests.

3. What types of bakeware should be included in a well-stocked kitchen?

A well-stocked kitchen should have a variety of bakeware such as baking sheets, cake pans, muffin tins, loaf pans, and pie dishes. It is also useful to have a casserole dish and a roasting pan for larger dishes.

4. What pantry staples should be included in a well-stocked kitchen?

Some essential pantry staples include cooking oils (such as olive oil and vegetable oil), spices and herbs, flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and canned goods such as beans, tomatoes, and broth. It is also useful to have a variety of condiments and sauces on hand.

5. How often should I update my well-stocked kitchen list?

It is recommended to re-evaluate your well-stocked kitchen list every 6-12 months. This allows for any items that have been used up or worn out to be replaced, and also allows for any new kitchen tools or gadgets that may be useful to be added to the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies