• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Ss 2016 Gift Giving, Baby Ideas, and Dorm Room

In summary, there are popular gift ideas for the updated SS 2016 collection, such as the Quick Cooker, Multi-Purpose Steamer, and Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. The Pampered Chef Baby Line offers great gift options for new parents, including the Quick-Stir Pitcher, Baby Food Maker, and Microwave Bottle Sterilizer. For dorm room essentials, the Mini Muffin Pan, Nonstick Grill Pan, and Stackable Cooling Rack are recommended. The Pampered Chef Dorm Room Collection also has gift options for college students, such as the Quick Cooker, Microwave Popcorn Maker, and Quick-Stir Pitcher. Additionally, there are promotions and discounts available for the updated SS 2016 collection, which
lt1jane
Gold Member
Finally got these updated.Please let me know if you find any errors. I am happy to correct them.

Attachments

• Baby flyer SS 2016.docx
    1 MB · Views: 717
  • Dorm Room Survival SS 2016.docx
    884.7 KB · Views: 957
  • Gift Ideas Brochure SS 2016.docx
    814 KB · Views: 850
Thank you Jane!!!

Thanks so much! You are wonderful and generous!

THIS A GREAT IDEAL! THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much Jane ~ This is so thoughtful!!

Last edited:
Thank you Jane! btw, the gift idea one still says "Prices are subject to change and do not reflect
any current monthly special. Prices are current as of September 1, 2015"
Is that correct?

Last edited:
I am getting security warnings and missing info from these pages. Can they be copied in a word or pdf documents?

Attachments

• Doc2.docx
    23.7 KB · Views: 663
lt1jane said:
Finally got these updated.Please let me know if you find any errors. I am happy to correct them.
On your Dorm Room, you have too many "s" for the Food Processor.

Thank you so much Jane for sharing! These are SO well done! :D Very generous of you! :)

1. What are some popular gift ideas for the updated SS 2016 collection?

Some popular gift ideas from the updated SS 2016 collection include the Quick Cooker, the Multi-Purpose Steamer, and the Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven.

2. Are there any specific products that make great gifts for new parents?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Baby Line offers great gift options for new parents, such as the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Baby Food Maker, and the Microwave Bottle Sterilizer.

3. What are some dorm room essentials from the updated SS 2016 collection?

Some dorm room essentials from the updated SS 2016 collection include the Mini Muffin Pan, the Nonstick Grill Pan, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

4. Do you have any gift ideas for college students?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Dorm Room Collection offers great gift options for college students, such as the Quick Cooker, the Microwave Popcorn Maker, and the Quick-Stir Pitcher.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the updated SS 2016 collection?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for the updated SS 2016 collection. Check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lt1jane